Part One

~3ed Person POV~
(Y/N) calmly walked to her house after talking with Valentino. She felt in love. His manners, care and love for sex really got her going. She felt the cold air hit her sensitive and warm body. She really needed to get home.

~1st Person POV~
'I'm walking home now. Fuck, I met the best man in the world. I wonder if he likes me?' I shock my head refusing the thought. 'A sex demon liking me? Not possible. I better get moving.' I start running. Suddenly, someone trips me over...Lachy. My ex. He really hates me. I snarl and get up. Brushing the dirt away.

"What?" I yell at him.

Lachy smiles and pins me to the wall. "Virgins need sex~" he purrs to me. I snarl but I'm too weak to hurt him.

I scream out. "Help me!" But Lachy covers my mouth.

"Shut up. No one cares" he growls at me. I start to cry.

'No, I can't lose my virginity to him.' I think to myself. 'I need help.' I cry trying to signal for help but Lachy ignores me.

'No, why me? Why now?' I cry even louder as I feel my clothes are being taken off my body.

I feel the cold air hit but Lachy is spitting on me.

'Is that...blood? It's very warm?' I look over to see what happened and realize the Lachy is in the air. Spitting blood on me.

'Who?' I ask myself. I see a tall figure behind Lachy. I wipe away everything and I hide. I hear Lachy chocking on his own blood. I cry because of the fear and discussing sound.

I shiver and look over, not to see a dead body but see a face staring right at me. I squeal and jump back scared.

"Woah! Darling! Calm down, I'm only helpng you."

I stare at him confused.

'Help?! What the fuck do you mean by HELP?! You erased someone in front of me?! What the fuck?!" I say to myself.

"Oh, not in front of you. You were actually hiding in this corner, not looking." Valentino says to me.

'Oh, fuck...Mind reader.' I say to myself and groan. Valentino smiles weirdly and that makes a shiver go down my spine. I'm modified.

"Well, Well...Aren't you a little snappy?" Val chuckles and I'm just sitting there confused. I'm too tired to care right now. I just get up and continue my way home like nothing happened.

Valentino watches me. Still smiling as always. I decide too run instead.

Okie, sorry.
I'm new to this so forgive me if it's way off and not on dot point. I'll try to edit this and make it better but for now I'll leave it here. Sorry again.

TTFN, lovies!