Chapter 1~

Cerise sat at the teachers' table, staring as the students crowded to their tables. She looked at the Gryffindor table, but didn't see him. She sighed, running her hands through her Cherry Cola colored hair. She traced hearts with her finger and her eyes darted across the hall. Where was he? Well, she knew that he certainly was not in the Great Hall. Suddenly a pair of gray eyes and a grin met her eyes. She gave him a thumbs up. "I'm your professor now!" She mouthed animatedly.

"Knew you could do it!" He mouthed back. She blew him a kiss and he turned around. She could see James teasing him about something, but she didn't know what. The first years walked in five minutes later and got sorted. They decided not to have her house until she could travel back in time and fix things.

As Dumbledore started his speech, she began to daydream. Cerise snapped out of it as she heard her name get called and stood up. Grinning at the students, she waved.

"Um... Hello," she started off awkwardly. "Well, I'm not quite sure what Dumbledore had said, but I'm guessing it was about me being your professor. Well, since this has been awkward... I will look forward to seeing you all in defense against the dark arts! Let's make this year fun!" A couple of laughs erupted at the tables, along with Dumbledore's laugh. Cerise grinned and sat down.

"I have a few words to say before the feast will begin," Dumbledore said, "Nitwit! Oddment! Blubber! Tweak!" The food appeared on the table and there was a gasp from the first years. Cerise smiled at them, before piling food onto her plate.

As soon as the feast started it was over, Cerise couldn't help but grin as she made her way over to Sirius.

"I did it!" She squealed.

"You're amazing," Sirius said, coming a couple of steps closer to her.

"I could literally kiss you right now. That's how proud of myself I am. And yes you have rubbed off on me throughout the school year." Cherry hugged him, but was interrupted by a cough of disapproval from Professor McGonagall. She jumped, stepping a couple steps away from Sirius.

"Miss Crimsonpitch. May I speak to you separately?" She asked, although her question sounded a lot like a statement.

"Oh, um, sure." Cerise waved at Sirius and he left. "Yes?"

"I'm sorry to tell you, but your relationship with Mister Black has to end. It's illegal for a professor to date a student."

"So... I'm going to have to break up with Sirius?"

"Yes."

"Oh..." Cerise's eyes furrowed together. No Sirius? "Okay. I'll see you later," Cerise said and walked to her common room.

Once she got to her room, she hugged her knees to her chest before burrowing her face into her hands. A sob escaped her lips every once in a while. "I just started to date him!" Cerise said, almost shouting. "And now they expect me to break up with him! Maybe I shouldn't have rushed my grades. Maybe I should have became a sixth year with the rest of my friends. Maybe I should have just... Stayed in my own time. Maybe I shouldn't have even became a founder." She cried, feeling her eyes droop slowly. Soon, she was in a deep sleep.

A/N:

Hello my amazing readers! The second book is finally up! I'm sorry it's so late and how the other book was super rushed! I'm going to try to make this one somewhat better. :)

Anyways, I write all of my chapters on my iPod, so part of the reason why this book is pretty late is because I was too lazy to type it.

The second part was that I couldn't think of anything to write.

Yep.

Hope you guys like it so far!

This book will probably have shorter chapters (maybe) and a lot of updates. The only problem is that the updates might be slow.

Until the next chapter! :D