Ch. 3 Sleeping together.

Sans POV

I teleported both the Kid and Error to my house, Error looked really hurt. His legs were shaking. There were some big cuts and bruises on his body.

As soon as I did, he just collapsed onto the couch.

I didn't know how to react. I stood quite for a second. The silence was broken from Blue's scream.

Blue- "Eeeeeeeeeeeeep! What he doing here!?"

I stood quite. I didn't know what to say either. I just teleported the Kid into Papyrus's room. Thank god Pap was at Undyne's right now.

I began healing Error. Sanses weren't really good at healing. Blue helped me a little bit.

I saw Error regaining consciousness. I wanted to help him sit up but Blue stopped me. Saying that he doesn't like being touched.

Error- "W-W-Wha-? Where t-the hell a-a-am I?"
Blue- "You are currently in Classic's timeline! At his house! Oh! Don't move so much we still didn't completely heal you!"

Error didn't listen to him. He tried to stand up but failed.

"Stay still bud. Your not healed yet. Wait till Pap comes."

Error- "W-W-Why the h-hell are you i-idiots treating m-me like I-I am your f-friend or s-s-something like t-that!?"

Blue- "Well no matter how bad you are, We can't just leave you hurt like that! That's not proper Manners! And the Magnificent Sans always help those ones in need!"

Error- "W-Who the hell s-said I n-need your h-help anyway!?"

"Error calm down. Papyrus is here. Please don't act all destructive here in front of him."

As soon as I said, he immediately went quite.

Error- "Whatever.."

I am just going to pretend that's normal.

Soon the door banged with a huge knock, Papyrus came running in and closed the door. He was breathing heavily.. even though we don't have lungs.

Cinnamon- "THAT STUPID DOG!"

I just don't get why Papyrus doesn't like that Dog. I mean, Flowey and Temmie really gets along with that thing.

Error Glitched a bit on hearing the sudden sound. He looked over to Papyrus and then started gazing down. Papyrus however soon began to grab his attention.

Cinnamon- "OH? IS THAT ANOTHER ONE OF MY BROTHERS SANS? WOW I DIDNT KNOW SKELETONS COULD BE BLACK!"

As soon as he said that, Me, Viper, and Outer were a laughing mess.

Error stood quite. Blue was scared that Error might do something so he stood on gaurd.

Red came out of my room, probably hearing all the laughter. He slightly flinched on seeing Error. But he shrugged it off and came downstairs eventually.

Cinnamon- "OH AND- MY OTHER BROTHER WHOSE NAME WAS INK GAVE SOME FOOD FOR EVERYONE!"

He pulled out a plastic bad filled with Tacos, Honey, Smoothie, Galaxy looking food, Mustard, Ketchup, Hotdogs, Smokes.., Water and Chocolates.

Error took the Chocolates and began eating them. He left 2 beside.. were they for us? I honestly didn't like anything sweet- execpt for ketchup of course, I saw Viper went outside with his pack of smokes. Outer grabbing the galaxy looking.. nice cream? Blue took the tacos, he made a silly face on seeing the honey but he took it anyway. I took the ketchup and mustard. Took one of the chocolates and went towards Red. He grabbed the mustard and I gave him half the chocolate and shared the rest with Blue, Outer and Papyrus.