Movie night

You lay on your and Johnson's couch. Jack has been your boyfriend of 3 years and 4 months. Currently, Jack's at the store getting you tampons.
You grab the Doritos from the kitchen and plop down again. You watch TV and stuff your face until you hear the doorknob turn. Relief washes over you when Jack walks through the door.
"Hey baby, how's your stomach?" He asks, putting the bag down and sitting beside you.
"Crampy." You whine and shove another chip in your mouth. Jack laughs and you cuddle into him, your face buried in his chest. He lifts you into him and you lean back into the couch.
"What do you say to a movie night? We can watch whatever you want." Jack says, looking down at you.
"Will there be food?"
"There will be food."
"Sounds like an excellent idea."
***
Later, Jack helps you upstairs into your bed and turns the TV on for you.
"Rent a movie On Demand while I get the food." He says and hands you the remote.
(A/N: idk if you guys have On Demand but it's basically a thing on cable where you can rent movies)
You gladly take it and pick out The Fault in Our Stars. You were pretty determined to see Jack cry tonight.
Soon, Jack comes back up with the Doritos, and several boxes of candy.
"I picked your favorite movie of all time!" You exclaim, pointing to the TV with a smirk.
"How'd you know! I've been dying to see this." He says sarcastically. You giggle and he slides next you in bed.
"I'm not having movie night in jeans." You groan and get up from bed, throwing on shorts and a cami. Jack's not the kind of guy who stares or makes excuses to see you naked, but sure, he might sneak a glance. He was shy with all of that.
Once you finish, you look over to see jack looking. He quickly looks away, making you giggle.
"Jack, you're allowed to look at your girlfriend getting dressed without making it a secret." You tease. Jack's face turns pink but he smiles and slings an arm around you as the movie starts.
***
The movie just ended and you're pretty much a sobbing wreck next to a teary Jack.
"NO MOVIE SHOULD EVER DO THAT TO SOMEONE!" Jack protests as the credits run down the screen. You giggle and turn off the TV.
Jack looks over at you through the darkness and wipes the tears off your cheeks.
"Don't ever leave me. Ever." He whispers.
Your stomach fills with butterflies; the good, romantic kind.
"Never." You confirm, and he leans in. You lean in too and you guys are pulled into a sweet, passionate kiss.
Your hand runs through his hair and his hands cup your cheeks.
When you pull away, you cuddle into Jack's chest. He rests his chin on top of your head and wraps his warm arms around you.
"I love you."
You smile as you hear it, but fall asleep too quick to say it back.

HI GUYS! I'm really sorry if that sucked but it was my first imagine so yeah. I'll try to update for you guys but I usually have SO much homework so try and bare with me💕 Byeee