Regrets

I'm on the cemetery, I visited her and offer her a song. I wish she's on my side now. I'm so stupid, I'm so dumb idiot. I love her so much. I started strumming the guitar and sing.

~I drove by all the places we used to hang out getting wasted~ yes palagi kong binabalik balikan yun

~I thought about our last kiss how we felt the way you tasted~ yung nagbreak tayo at hinalikan kita, hindi ko gusto na magpaalam sayo pero ang tanga ko!.

~And even though your friends tell me you're doing fine~ yes kahit nakikita ko sayo nun na nahihirapan ka pero ang manhid ko dati.

~Are you somewhere feeling lonely eventhough he's right beside you, when he says the words that hurt you do you read the ones I wrote you~ I'm still strumming my guitar until tears fall down my face.

~Sometimes I start to wonder was it just a lie, if what we had was real how could you be fine, cause I'm not fine at all~

~I remember the day you told me you were leaving, I remember the make up running down your face~

Naalala ko yung smile mo kahit na nahihirapan kana.

~And the dreams you left behind you didn't need them, like every single wish we ever made~

~I wish that I could wake up with amnesia, and forget about the stupid little things~

Kung ganyan lang kadali na kalimutan ka, pero kahit anong gawin ko hindi ko kaya.

~Like the way it felt to fall asleep next to you, and the memories I never can escape~

~Cause I'm not fine at all~

Saan ka man ngayon I hope you're happy.