Flashback

I'm sorry, I can't love you. I told her. I thought mahal mo ako? She said. Her face was full of tears. Ayoko siyang makita na umiiyak pero pinipigilan ko kasi ito ang dapat.

~Last night~

I'm talking with my mom and she said you will be going to states. Pero ayaw ko, kasi nga ayaw ko siyang iwan. And then mom told me, You have to broke up with her, there's too many girls in states. If you'll not listen then I'll have to force you! Please, Michael I'm dying. Oo, mahal ko si Heather pero wala akong magagawa naaawa ako kay mommy. Kaya sinunod ko siya.~~~

And now, I should have to say goodbye to her. But oneday, if we will be free, I'll find her, and marry her.
I'm sorry Heather, I can't love you back like the way you loved me. Iniwan ko siya, she was crying and she shouted. I'll always love you!!! That words, she said made me cry pero lumakad ako papalayo sa kanya. Nasaktan ko siya at sana balang araw mapapatawad niya ako. I love her so much. Pero alam ko pag dating ng oras na babalik ako hindi niya na ako mamahalin at takot akong mangyari yun.

I go home early to rest. Ang daming nangyari ngayon. Yung masayang oras wala na, hindi ko na siya makikita. I look at her picture and I cried again. I want to call her to say I love her but I can't.