wish [1]

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ

His eyes wandered,gazing deeply into the attractive colorful chewing gum along the shelf inside the 7-eleven convenience store.

He smirked as he glanced towards the cashier girl,waving his hand for a quite 1 minute-after receiving no response from her,a board smile instantly plastered on his define features.

"Assa!this is the biggest advantage of being an angel",he whistled,making his way back to chewing gum section.

One by one,he unwrapped the chewing gum wrapper and shoved it into his mouth,he exclaimed with excitement while doing a motion with his finger-chef's kiss.

While munching all of his grape-apple-orange- flavor chewing gum,he arranged his steps to the snacks section-immediately ripping the plastic packaging and devouring them all in one go, ignoring the cashier girl who were now screaming on top of her lungs.

Imagine—witnessing the goods in your store falling and floating in mid air at freaking 1 am-what makes it worse,no one was standing there!

Jaemin picked his un-itchy ear as a sign he was annoyed by her scream but eventually he choose to ignore it as he proceed with his action,now gulping down the drinks from the cold fridge.

He suddenly gagged on his third drinks,coughing non-stoply.

"What the heck is this?",he manage to ask between his cough,staring at the pink color drinks in his grip.

Strawberry milk te—

"Aish-shot",he cursed under his breath,harshly putting the strawberry milk tea back to its original place but he was interrupted when a sudden brilliant light appeared from his back ,glowing in appearance.

"The same troublemaker angel named nana",he uttered as soon as his feet landed on the ground.

Jaemin scoffed,"leave me alone 'the same peacemaker angel named jisung' "

Jisung shake his head in motion,sighing.

"Follow me—the head angel,taeyong wants to meet you"

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ