A Cake For The Bus -Chapter 3

The bus had Cotunued driving, and before I knew it- it stopped. We alook looked outside, but relized just another pick up by the houses.

Salem's P.O.V

I was waiting outide the bus stop for my soul sista, we had just started running to the stop and the bus already was there! I jogged in my spot as I shouted at her "HURRY UP AMY!!" I held On my backpack still, and then finally I shouted again "the bus is already here!!!" And before I knew it, here she was!! She shut the door to the house and ran to me,

Amy's P.O.V

I heared Salem yell at me about to hurry up, and then the bus was there, so I quickly hurried out the door saying bye to all my dogs, cats and family plus golem we had on watch. I hurried out the door and ran to her, I gasped for breath when I caught up, she was still jogging in the spot as I bent over motioning a hand I'm ok, and then quickly took a fast, short break of air then stood up and we walked to the bus chatting "sorry, I almost for got my jubbly's." And smiled, then they walked up the bus beside eachother talking.

Stampy's P.O.V

I was huffing and puffing yelling at the bus to wait, then stopped and turned to lee "HURRY UP!!" I yelled, he was talking to long.. Juse then Squaishy ran from the other isle, the bus stop was stright ahead at the corner, and when Squaishy saw me from the rugh stopped to wave, and then lee came running he stopped to, learned for a good while of time huffing and puffing and lifted up a hand, but said nothing. Intell finally, "it's not my fault I had to grab your camp trips cake!!" He said glaring at Stampy, how just as they were leaving earlier, he double checked he had everything, then looked at lee and simply asked "now, remember my cake for breakfest for the whole trip!!" He said, then stampy payed attention again from the flashback wince lee was waving and snapping in front of stamps saying "stampy, hello!!?!?" "You ok bud.?!?" And then we both walked up to the bus, Squaishy was waiting for us and we all borded the bus together.