Villan Idol trio Au!

(The thumbnail isn't their official look)
So Basically an au where Bree,Jamilyn, and Briana become Villans and they keep it a secret from everyone except eachother. They happen to have a soft side for their crushes/lovers and act super sweet when their around which creates loopholes and conflicts for them. Bree is the leader but, her persona is the seemingly innocent but dangerous. Jamilyn's persona is the  short and seductive cute girl. Briana is the seductive and energetic sweetheart. They don't seem evil but they are and it's actually pretty obvious if you pay attention. 
(Here are their villan forms)

That's Jamilyn.

Briana.

This is Bree chan

This is Bree chan. Bree is the only one who doesn't have an official design for her villan form. She just wears a cloak over her uniform.

As for crushes here is their crush.

Bree: Jinpei
Jamilyn: Fubuki  [jam is a gay gal]
Briana: Koma

(Now for all of them to meet [by that I mean good idol trio and bad idol trio])

Good Bree: W-what the?!
Bad Bree: pfft! Look it's good girl me~
Good Briana: Why does bad me give me  Heather chandler/ Regina George vibes?
Bad  Briana : Well lookie here~ My Good counterpart is a bit of a comedian ain't she?
Good Jamilyn: Those two are straight up morons aren't they? *pointing at bad Bree and bad briana*
Bad Jam: Your Briana isn't that different...but your Bree on the other hand...She seems worthy...
Bad Bree: please don't tell me you're gonna keep her...
Good Bree: *listening to Jinpei ramble about how worried he is through her earpiece* Um...Jinpei is SUPER worried about me right now...
Good Briana: How do you know?
Good Bree: He's screaming at me through my earpiece...
Bad Bree: *Takes the ear piece and puts it on. Then presses the speaking button* Hello! Um...so you're probably not gonna believe me but, I'm Bree from another universe and I have your Bree Hostage so hehe...Sorry!

Everyone else : *watching chaos unfold as Jinpei starts screaming at everyone through the earpiece*

Bad Briana: Jeez your Jinpei is loud...
Bad Jamilyn: Yeah...Our jinpei is just dense, clueless, and Innocent...Our Koma on the other hand is the equivalent of your Jinpei...But more obnoxious...
Good Bree: wow....*blushes a bit* basically your Jinpei is the equivalent of me....I'd love to meet him someday!
Me: maybe you will... *I begin to open to portal as all the Ysp members from both universes drop out*

Everyone: WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!?!?
The good and bad girl trio: NOT MORE PEOPLE!!!
Both Jamilyns: welp there goes our somewhat peace and quiet...
Jinpei: *Latched onto Good Bree* I MISSED YOUUU!!
Good Bree: Pfft! Haha! It was only a few minutes!

TO BE CONTINUED...