(N/F)(?)

1) Fishy Plot
Haru is a merman and was caught by Daisuke when Daisuke deliberately finds him after seeing him from his yacht. He might be kept in an aquarium and throw a fit or sth idk. (Fantasy)

2) Quirks
Bnha settings, but in a hierarchy where one's status is determined by their quirk. Haru has a healing quirk which is supposedly high ranking but he hides it cuz his childhood friend (ahem, Daisuke) was kidnapped due to his strong quirk and never seen again. Daisuke on the other hand survived and is powerful af. They meet and Daisuke recognizes Haru but not vice versa. (Quirks, sth like ABO)

3) Smol
Haru suddenly turns into the size of a palm one day and Daisuke finds him in his apartment and brings him to the Kambe mansion. [Insert whatever fantasy you have] The next day haru is back to normal but this time Daisuke is the one that shrunk.
(Might be fluff, might be smut, who knows)

4) AI
One day Haru suddenly disappears and finds himself in a virtual room with a weird guy. That guy is Huesc and Haru is actually stuck being an AI and he tries to communicate with Daisuke.

5) Arabian Theme
Based on the new art. Haru is sold as a slave and one day when Daisuke goes to the market undercover he sees Haru by accident and falls in love or sth. Then he literally buys Haru.

That's all for now. Out of the 1700+ Daiharu fanfics there were, I'm sad none of the Ao3 authors never thought of writing these themes TwT

For some reason I think 1st Pov is uninteresting. Maybe it's the second hand embarrassment. But it's fine, do what you do.