New Girl

Alex's P.O.V

Hi my name is Alexandra but you can call me Alex. I am 16 years old and Im moving to Los Angeles,California w/ my friends Angie and Marlene.

Today was the day that we're moving. I know, I know, I'm too young to go on my own but Angie is the same age as myself and Marlene is older which means she is 18 years old and she is taking care of me cause she is now my legal guardian since she was the only there for me.

Marlene's P.O.V

Since I turned 18 I toke my cousin Alex under my watch. She had no one one else to take of her and I was the only one who cared. Anyway today we're moving to L.A. and Alex doesn't know that she is more than just a mortal human. But only me and Angie knows that.
"Girls let's go its time to leave!!" I yelled and both came running down. "I can't wait to get there" Angie said. "Same here" Alex said after.

Angie's P.O.V

Finally we're going to L.A.

I can't wait to see our new home. Im so excited, but Alex doesn't know why we're moving there.

She still needs time to live a normal life but me and her cousin thinks that she's ready to be her inner self.

-------- Arrived at Los Angeles California ------

Alex's P.O.V

Finally we're here. "Marlene, will I be okay here you know cause I'm starting a new life here in California?" I asked but I was worried at the same time I was excited. "I promise, you'll be fine here, you're going to be fine." Marlene said. "yeah Alex there's nothing to worry about" Angie said after Marlene.

After that I looked back at the window of the car.

We got to our new home and Marlene let me go for a walk around the block.

I started walking around then I noticed someone was following me, well I felt it. I turned to see who it was but no one was there. Then, I turned back and a boy about my age was standing there. He had blue eyes, brown hair, and a very cute smile. "hi my name's Trevor, and i can tell that you are new here..." he said.
"well hi Trevor, my name is Alexandra but you can call me Alex and yeah I am as the matter of fact." I replied and smiled. So Trevor and I continued walking around, but we really did bonded. When I told him that I had to go home he walked me which was very kind of him. We got to my house and Marlene and Angie will saw me with Trevor and came running to us. "Who's this?" Marlene asked. "Why are you with him?" Angie asked. "Gosh, well this Trevor and we just met while I was walking around the block.." I replied. They both looked at me and Trevor. That moment I knew they had to know something.

Trevor's P.O.V

I was walking around the block because I had got in a fight my best friend Conner (Franta). Then, I felt this very strong and amazing feeling that I don't know how I got teleported to a girl. Well anyway her name is Alex and she is beautiful I love her brown eyes and her brown hair. I felt that me and Alex were meant to be. After all that, she told me that she had to go home so I didn't mind and walked her home. It was getting dark and i didn't want her to know that I wasn't a normal human being.

I dropped her off and before she noticed I was gone.

Marlene's P.O.V

I was worried cause Alex wasn't home yet. When I heard the door open I walked towards it and Alex came in. "where the heck were you?" I asked in a mad voice. She turned and made eye contact with me. "Oh I met this boy named Trevor and we were walking around, we talked a lot and he walked me home." Alex said and she smiled; I know that face when she was talking, she was falling in love with that boy she met.
"ooh Alex got a boyfriend!" Angie started laughing and yeah she sometimes can act like a biatch.

Angie's P.O.V

Okay I was just playing around about that. But Marlene we'll she took it very seriously. I know she is protecting Alex but she needs to learn how to trust her on making her own decisions.
"Alex, your going to start school tomorrow. But don't worry you'll love it." I told her.

"Yeah Alex but for sure you'll love it, and i heard that tomorrow you'll also get to go on a field trip but it's a week or two long." Marlene told her.

Alex's P.O.V

Oh great wonderful I'm going to school tomorrow and im going to a field trip for a week or two.

I got ready to go to sleep and for tomorrow which is going to be a long day. 

I got on twitter and all that social media on my laptop. I sat down on my bed and looked at all the notifications. When I was I done that's when I passed out like a light.

{ morning }

I woke up and got ready.

I ran downstairs and into the living room.
"Do you want to eat first before you leave?" Marlene   asked.

I looked at her then I said "No thanks, I don't want to be late."

[ at school ]

I got to school, and i entered the main office. The lady at the desk was very nice and the others were very old for their looks.

I got my schedule and headed to my class. When I walked in I saw Trevor, and right before he noticed I turned away. "Okay students take a seat. Oh and i want you all to welcome our new student Alexandra." Mr. Bosman (teacher) said.
That's when i saw every one looking at me then Trevor looked. I was hoping on not sitting next to him. "Hi everyone." I said and waved. "Already, Alex go sit next to Trevor." he told me.  I looked at the empty seat next to Trevor. As I sat down Trevor touched my hand and i looked up.  "sorry" he said. "no it's okay." I smiled at him. Mr. Bosman kept talking and talking. When he was done he was putting everyone in partners. Of course I got Trevor.

We lined up and walked out the classroom. "who's the new girl?" one of his friends said. I then looked down at the floor.

"who's your new friend?" the other boy said.  And the rest where playing with my hair and messing it up.  "Guys leave her alone and by the way her name is Alex." Trevor looked all mad that his eyes were turning dark red. 
Trevor's P.O.V

Alex had came to my school and we're going to a field trip for a whole week but what she doesn't know is that this field trip is going to be very the unusual. When we walked out Alex and I were holding hands and then my friends Conner, Kian, Ricky, Sam, Jc came and started bugging Alex. I know how they act around new girls, and i don't want them to hurt Alex. Finally we got on bus and it will take two days to get to the place.  The boys were sitting besides me and Alex. Alex was sitting next to the window, and we were talking to each other. We laughed and laughed. When it became dark she fell asleep, she laid her head on my legs and i didn't mind at all. I could here what the guys were saying and i didn't like it at all.  When I felt Alex move I had to stay still. Then, when everyone else fell asleep Alex woke up and which she woke me up too.
Alex's P.O.V

I fell asleep on Trevor's lap. I van feel that he was okay with it.  Then when I felt that everyone was asleep I woke up and i work Trevor up as well.  He woke up and looked down and saw me. "sorry that I woke you up. "I said.  He smiled then said "it's okay."