wish [2]

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ

His charcoal black eyes bored into him like a brace of gimlets as his face crumpled.

"Okay I'm sorry-I'm just hungry",jaemin said as he sat on the cold white chair.

No,it's not his first time getting scolded in this same old-white angel courtroom.

Taeyong,a superior angel clicked his tongue,flipping through jaemin's record book,he gasped,"ayy,it's your 2000th time doing this",he muttered before dramatically putting his palm on his chest,"oh-that poor cashier girl"

"What?I didn't do anything to her,what I did was just stealing the chewing gum,the snacks,the drinks and that damn strawberry milk tea"

Taeyong crossed his arm across his chest before showing him the video from future—where the cashier girl laying helplessly on the bed,being traumatized.

Oh that poor cashier girl.

Jaemin's eyes enlarged,gulping down his saliva,"is t-that really happen to her?"

"You're lucky enough that angel jisung was there,it's settle—jisung already cured her so that she forget whatever happened today"

Jaemin nodding his head on his own,shrugging his shoulder with his hands up,"then I'm good right?can I go now?"

"Your wish",taeyong quickly butted in,"I need to give you punishment"

"Wh-

"You really like meddling with 'human' business without my permission right?",he smirked,"I will send you down there—don't ever come back here until you turn over a new leaf and become the peacemaker angel!"

Taeyong ordered sternly and without even jaemin can uttered a word,as if there was an imaginary black hole below him—he instantly fall vertically from the dark-blue sky to the cold ground.

"You must help people and train yourself to become a new fresh and good angel in order for you to return to your heavenly realm!",Taeyong's voice echoed from above.

Jaemin grunted as his bum hit the cold ground floor,"w-what?!no—no angel tae-

"There's no turning back—good luck troublemaker angel nana!"

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ