**two**

"STOPPP LET HER GO NEVEAH " mrs.Jackson screamed as she was pulling me off brittney.

"NO Tf, IM FINNA GET EXPELLED IM TAKING IT OFF ON HER!!!!" Before i knew it a bunch of teachers ran in and pulled me off brittney.

After the fight i went to the office and the principal expelled me .

At home**

" mom it wasn't my fault are you mad at me?"

"Ofcoarse not sweetie, im not mad at all. I hated that school anyway." " so what school am i transferring to?" i asked. "Your transferring to shacklamore high , the school you wanted to go to all along "

" YES I LOVE YOU AND THATS WHERE MY BESTFRIEND KENDALL IS"

" chill girl " "lol ok, when am i going?"

" tommorow, you were already going i was gonna tell u after school"

" omgg i love you so much." " lol , go upstairs and get you some clothes out " " ok , but whats for dinner" "tacos" my mom said, "OMG I LOVE YOU ", i screamed. " ill call you down in ten minutes there. Almost done " , " ok mom love you " i went upstairs and searched through my clothes to find the cutest outfit i could find . after 5 minutes of searching through my closet, i found a red shirt, some black levis, and , my black and red j's , i also got out some gold hoop earings.

" NEVEAH ITS TIME TO EAT" my mom screamed. HERE I COME, i responded.

i went downstairs and my food was ready , but my mom had already ate. "really mom?" , u ate without me???? "sorry baby i was hungry, when you finish eating wash ur dish im going to take a shower, when you finish turn off all the lights , go to bed early you've got a big day ahead of you" " ok mom" i responded

after i finished eating i washed my dish and took a bath. , after i got out the bath i had a message from. kendall saying.
kendall: i heard your comming to shacklamore , is it true?

i responded back with,
neveah:yea it was suppose to be a suprise but now you know, o well
kendall: OMGG I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOUU.
neveah: ikr , i gtg im going to sleep early
kendall:k see you tm

i dropped my phone on my bed and put on my pajamas, i figured i'd need to watch some tv before i went to bed , so i turned on eye candy.

the next morning**

i woke up and took a shower,got dressed, abd made me and my mom pancakes, sausages, and eggs .

"do you want me to drop you off, or do you wanna take the bus" you can drop me off the first week then ill start taking the bus .

"ok hunny, ill be waiting in the car while u finish eating" , the whole car ride was quiet. when I pulled up to the school , all i saw was a bunch of high schoolers, i got out the car and immediately spotted kendall, and she spotted me to. "NEVEAH!!!!!!" , "KENDALLL." omgg neveah i missed you so much", i missed you to kendall. " can u show me where the office is ? , i need my schedule." yea come on, kendall said .

as i was walking in the hallways people kept staring at me and the boys kept checking me out, zayum the boys at this school fione, i whispered. " ikr, especially these boys named jaxon and ashton , there bestfriends" " ooh , when can i see them ?" , there right there, kendall said. " oooo girl they cute ", lol ikr

"heres the office", kendall said . we walked in the office and asked for my schedule , after i got my schedule, kendall compared it with hers , turns out we have the same classes :D.

the bell wrung and me abd kendall ran to class, hi ms jackson , "hi kendall, YOUR LATE , " im sorry, i was just showing my friend neveah around" " o then its ok , ms jackson said , you can take your seats , neveah you can sit in between. ashton and kendall" , after i sat down ashton kept staring at me and smiling .

"hay kendall, whos your hot friend?"

" Ashton shut up , but this is neveah we've been friends since like forever " " o, have you introduced her to Ashley and shanna ?" " nah i am next period we don't have first period together" " o , ok but if you want , i can show neveah around school" " thatll be cool ashton, you and kendall can. " bell ringing*** well, this class went fast . " well we were like 30 minutes late. " " o yea lol " after the bell wrung i headed to class and kendall introduced me to Ashley and shanna . they were really nice , throughout the whole day i kept getting stared at. and at the end of they day i was really happy especially when my mom picked me up .

" so neveah , was your first day good ?" " yea it was awesome" " that's good sweetie , you want something to eat ? " " no thanks kendalls comming over amd were gonna walk to checkers and go to the park, but thanks.

when we got home i texted kendall and she told me to meet her at the checkers we were going to then to the park. when i got to checkers kendall wasnt there , i soon got a text from her saying sge couldn't go anymore, she had sone family issue. so i started heading home , as i was walking i seen ashton so i stayed in the park with him. i sat with him and we started talking. " soooo, wanna goooo umm ya know " ashton seemed scares then he said shockingly , get on the swings? ashton asked
"sure i love the swings. , i said laughing " " hahaha ashton yelled as he pulled me over to the swing . as we were playing on the swings were just laughing and stuff , until he just stopped and stared at me ,"ummm hello" i said , oops im sorry i just , nvm u wouldnt understand." yea i would . " ok fine , your just really pretty " " o thx" " sooo you wanna go for icecream? " " sure" i said . after we got ice cream we were just laughing and walking until he pulled me to the side . " what are weee " then he .... kissed me . as. we stopped kissing , he looked at my face " umm i. gotta goo , i said " " WAIT , im sorry " " ittss ok , i said running away . " as i was running away i bumped into someone and fell . " iim im sorry ,i said shuddering " as i looked up , i was , confused by who i was looking at .

_________________________________________

please VOTE ,COMMENT, SHARE

- I LUV YALL