Chapter Two ( Tightest hug)

One day, a car accident in the road suddenly came in the middle of their journey. Both of them are wounded but Lucas endured pain the worst as he was the one driving the car and hit his head so bad. As Eyd woke up from his unconsciousness, he ran to see Lucas. He entered a room and saw Lucas in the bed with the doctor. The doctor told Eyd that Lucas experienced pain in his head that led him in comma and may suffer from memory lost. The doctor also mentioned that the family of Lucas had already called the hospital and assume that Lucas will be fine. Thenafter he never leaves Lucas, he takes care of him and waited with hope that Lucas will wake up soon.

2 months after the accident. The nurses are urgently calling the doctor and calls Eyd. He finally woke up. Eyd hurriedly ran to the room and saw Lucas.
He hugged Lucas............

But suddenly Lucas push him like he never knew who is he

But suddenly Lucas push him like he never knew who is he. Eyd explained his self but Lucas can't remember anything. He only knew a bit of his family and nothing less. He called some people to let Eyd get out of the room. Eyd was devastated and ran out of the room. His eyes start to rain. He's worried that his man that loves him the most will forgot his existence. The next day Eyd came to see Lucas but the doctor told him that his family already took Lucas back to China.

It hurts so much for Eyd. But then his family was there to accompany him.
His mother said:

"Maybe Lucas flew away without remembering you but you need to know  that what the mind forgets, the heart won't."