Chapter Two - Harry

I feel kind of weird having a guys' night while being dressed in a suit, but Sunset is a bit upscale, and from what I've heard, it's worth it for the show we'll be seeing tonight.

I looked around the limo at the other boys. Liam and Zayn are laughing at a video on Zayn's phone, Niall and Louis are arguing about last night's football match, and Uncle Simon is having a chat with Paul, one of our bodyguards.

I couldn't help but smile. I honestly loved my life. I have all the money that my family and I will ever need, I get to do the one thing I'm passionate about all the time, and I travel around the world with the best four mates I could ever ask for. I love doing my job, going around the world and singing for millions of fans, but it is nice to have nights like this where I can take a break from the constant travelling and have a good time with my friends. Simon Cowell hasn't really spent much time with us since we've released our first album, Up All Night, so it feels good to hang out with the man who is responsible for today's success of five regular boys from the UK.

"Aww, I'm so excited," exclaimed Zayn. "I heard that the girls at Sunset are FIT!" 

"Oh yeah, me too. I can't wait to get drunk and watch girls shake their asses." Niall replied with a smirk on his face.

Louis looked slightly disappointed. "Liam and I can't get too excited; you know I've got Eleanor and Liam's got Danielle."

"Just because you've got girlfriends doesn't mean that your eyes can't enjoy a good peep show." laughed Simon.

"Haha, we're already pushing it, Simon, considering that the girls don't even know that we're here." replied Liam.

"Oh look, we're here" Paul stated.

Our driver pulled around the back, and we all got out of the car. We walked in through the rear entrance where we met Cheryl Beverly, the owner of Sunset

"Welcome, boys! We're so excited to have you all here. Follow me!"

She led us upstairs to a balcony where a set table in the shape of a semicircle waited with just enough chairs for the seven of us.

As we sat down, Cheryl asked us if we wanted anything.

"Hell yeah! Bring us seven Heinekens. Drinks on me!" Niall smiled with his thick Irish accent.

"Coming right up! You guys made it just in time. The show starts in about two minutes. Be right back!" Cheryl quickly trotted out of the balcony.

My seat was on the edge of the balcony, and you could see literally everything. Many men and some women were chattering, anticipating the beginning of the show.

I wasn't sure what to expect. Things seem a little crazy here at Sunset. The waiters wear make-up and are dressed in a way that reminds me of Boy George. There are strange women walking around on their hands and feet, carrying props. They look like they belong in Cirque du Soleil.

Suddenly, the room got dark and a purple spotlight shined on center stage. The show is about to begin.

"Ladies and Gentlemen," a cheeky, macho voice called out as a man with feminine features walked onto center stage.

"As you know, tonight is Sunday night, and you all know what goes on by the Sunset on Sunday nights!"

The crowd of men below woo'ed and whistled and howled their excitement in response.

"That's right, tonight is Sunday's Best! So put your hands together for the beautiful and the talented Miss KERILYNN BANKS!"

The men began to cheer again, but they quickly stopped because the lights went out again.

The whole building fell silent.

Then, an amazing, powerful, feminine voice belted out, and I instantly knew the song.

"Oooooooo, Sometimes... I get a good feeling, yeah..."

"Yeahhhhhh..." the chorus harmonized in reply.

She was singing Something's Got a Hold on Me by Etta James. A light brightened from backstage, and I could see the silhouette of a young, thin woman with deep, perfect, alluring curves.

"IIIIIIIIII get a feeling that I never, never, never, never had before, no no..."

"Yeahhhhh..."

"And IIIIIIII, Just gotta tell you right now that uh,"

"Ooooooooooo..." 

"I believe that... I really do believe that..."

Then, the front lights turned on, and the woman turned around.

I was mesmerized.

She had thick, long, straight hair that was parted in the middle. Her skin was flawless, resembling porcelain. Her skin had a slight tint in it, almost like a natural tan. I knew she wasn't white, but that didn't matter to me. Her make-up was so natural and it brought out the best in her features. she was wearing a black skin-tight leotard. Her leotard had a deep V-neck down the middle that perfectly displayed her breasts without showing too much. The outfit showed off her amazing legs that went on for miles. And her sexy, toned legs led all the way down to her black stilettos.

She was stunning. 

And I had to have her.

"Something's got a hold on me........."