chapter 1

The girl above is Alexis miller

''mom''i continuously said so she would answer me .

   See here's the thing I get ignored a lot by my mom she pretends I'm not there most of the time .she only talks to me when she needs some money or something like that.I never really had a mother that would care for me like other people .

See when I was little little like 10 my dad would be the one who always woke me up dressed me and brushed my hair and did everything I thought a mother was supposed to do .well on my 11 birthday my dad was coming home from work when a semi smashed into him.it was so tragic after that my mother became wla whore.

Anyways enough with the sadness .my name is Alexis miller I'm am 17 .I have beautiful brown hair that's so long and its straight like my dads was .I have hazel eyes I hate them because they look like my moms .I'm the kinda girl that's not so popular but she stands up for herself .

Well right now I'm packing all my shit cause I have to move in with my moms new husband and his son .not only that I have to change

Schools.

Well one of the good things about living there is my mom and her new husband won't be home besides like once every in a while cause they will be traveling around the world .plus the house is huge and it has a nice big pool and I get my own room and everything .but I have to leave all my freinds.

Finally I had gotten all my stuff together and was ready to go to the house so I yelled down stairs to my mom''im ready all my shit is packed when ever you wanna leave whore '' ''watch your mouth we not like each other but you will not talk like that you little bitch''  she had yelled at me like i care ''whatever you say you dumb bitch''i said sarcasticly

Two guys walked up to my room and grabbed all my bags ''thank y'all and make sure you don't forget anything pls''i said kindly to them .

Well after all the bags were put into the car and me and my mom had about 3 arguments we finally head to the new house which by the way was 3 hours away ugh I hate it so much.

While riding there I was so tired I leaned my head over and had fell asleep by accedent .

Thxs for reading this I hope y'all like this cause I am gonna work really hard on this for yall pls vote