Chapter 3

Out of instict jeff reaches out for his knife, the light comes back on he sees figures standing around him slowly walking toward him "who the fuck are you?" Jeff balls his fist up to battle but as jeff gets a good look of the images, he notices they were children from the ages of 6-16 they had cuts bites burns all over there body some had body parts missing. They grab hold of jeff they were riping him apart , jeff was screaming in pain as he trys to fight back but no perval, right before jeff blacks out he wakes up in his bedrom. Jeff sets himself up from his nightmare ,wakes up in a cold sweat he notices there's a bloody raggy hand doll sitting at the foot of his bed "ugh!" he kicks it away screaming, runs to the bathroom mirror looking at himself. His smile was there, the burns still there "uh that was a fuck up dream" "i need to stop drinking" as jeff gets water from the sink starts cleaning his face he looks up at the mirror and notiecs a figure standing behinde him, as jeff sees this figure he smaches the mirror it was shatterd, glass was everywhere. "WHO THE FUCK WAS THAT!" Jeff turns around but no on was there the figure who appread to look like a clown the features were all wrong all destoreted and evil looking  "what is wrong with me i have to keep it together" jeff looks at the clock and it was 8:30pm it was his time for his rounds "ha finally" jeff says to himself smiling as he grabs the knife "i can go get that shit out of my head' jeff scoffs to himself...