Mephiles the hedgehog

Hey guys so thanks Silverx721 for the advise to do Mephiles the hedgehog it really helped me. Also if u guys thanks for reading my story! And on with the story!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I pulled out A turquoise grayish card. Who is this I said to rouge and Luna. They both didn't really know who it actually was. As I was about to pick again I heard a "ahmp-ahunp" which made me turn around and see who it was. I say a hedgehog that looked like shadow but instead of red he had a turquoise gray kinda color. Mephiles what are you doing here said shadow in a dark voice. Oh calm your self shadow I just came to enjoy the party and it seems like (Y/n) too he said in a husky voice. Since you Mephiles you grow feelings for him and hated to tell him how you feel.As he walked past he winked and made me blush a lot which everyone could probably see. As you walked in the closet the door had shut behind you and you heard someone say "7 minutes starts now (y/n)". You tried to find some lighting to brighten the room but instead found Mephiles's hand on yours. You both stopped and looked in each other's eyes and started to move closer until your noses were almost touching. And then he kissed you softly but passionately. You melted into the kiss and put arm around his neck as he put his arms around your waist. As you guys kept kissing he started to lick the bottom of your lip to ask for entrance witch you didn't let him have. He then started too rub on butt and squeezed it which made you gasp. After he slides his tongue and explores your mouth. Then your tongues started to fight for dominance and he ended up winning. As the make out session continued you pulled away for air and started to pant heavily. (Y/n) he said I like you a lot since the first time we so I was wondering if you would be my girlfriend. Yes you responded with smile and he kissed you again. As you were about to have another make out session silver had opened the door and said times up. As we walked out the closet Mephiles was holding my hand and it made me blush. We walked into sonic's living room and sat down, cuddled with each other and watched T.V..