Welcome to L.A

After your flight lands you guys wait for about 20 minutes then you finally see...
Amelie:BLAKE!!!
She runs to him like she hasn't seen him for years. (she visited him 1 month ago) you then see Bryce. You run to him and hug him. He kisses your forehead. You guys walk to his car and on the ride he mentions that you are finally going to meet the sway boys. (You have never met them since your mom thought you would be a sl*t and sleep with all of them. You guys finally get to sway. You walk in and immediately see 4 guys you've NEVER seen and anthony and quinton. They all greet you. The boys:Hey!! You must be y/n! You respond with "yepp thats me" you smile and they all hug you! You forget for a minute that you can feel what they feel. Noah hugs you he's geniuenly happy but not in a weird way. Kio is just happy yet somewhat sad. You tear up not knowing why they look at you confused then anthony says. "Oh yeah guys y/n can feel your emotions or whatever." They look shocked yet amazed. You hug Josh but you don't feel a normal connection. You feel very proctective of him. You also feel very confortable with feeling his emotions. Its never happend so you're a bit confused. He notices he says "Is something wrong did I do something?" You feel a weird feeling (BUTTERFLIES DUMBASS) You reply to him "Yeah Im fine" you smile then quinton hugs you and well you feel his love for cynthia. Then you read his mind (lmao you're so nosy.) You say "Who's cynthia?" Quinton replies "Y/N!! THATS PRIVATE." you "not anymore" you smirk. Everyone ignores it (they thought maybe amelie told you.) You hug anthony and he helps you take your things upstairs along with quinton. As your walking upstairs bryce calls your name. You look for where he's at but instead you end up reading Kio's mind (accidently) You giggle then go up to him and whisper in his ear "Do I make you horny baby" you smirk he nods "yes" you say "Too bad" you fake pout then walk away Josh laughs at kio because of the face kio makes. You ignore it and go unpack. Quinton "wait what was that about" You "well umm.. his thoughts are very loud."
they laugh then Josh walks in "need some help" you smile and nod "yes" you guys have fun decorating your room. After 4 hours you guys are done. You "Guys I think imma shower" Josh "okay we'll leave, If you need anything feel free to ask." He smiles and walks away you smile and go to shower. You can't stop thinking about Josh and what happend with him downstairs you're ultimately confused on why that happend. You finish gettimg ready then Josh comes in You "yes?" Josh replies "well uh...I was wondering  if maybe you wanted to um... watch a movie?" you giggle then respoond "sure" he smiles He puts "Snow-White" on. You "why snow-white?" Josh "Its my favorite disney movie" you reply "Thats adorable and no way! Its my favorite disney movie!" He laughs and sits on the couch awkwardly. You giggle he looks at you nervous/Confused you say "Come lay down" he smiles "You sure?" you reply "yes" he comes to your bed and you guys cuddle and fall asleep watching the movie. The next morning you wake up and look at him you think to yourself "You are so perfect you don't even know it" You go back to sleep since you like being close to him.