21. Declaration

Author's POV

"Where were you? " Sarah asks Aliz as soon as she enters their bedroom. It was past midnight that Aliz returning from the party.

"I... I went to take fresh air" Aliz fumbles with her words her demeanor has changed completely. She tries to controls her emotions which are bursting with funny things.

"Oh yes.... then why are you so late..... And did Fazil scold you?" Sarah asks casually as her mood is totally in an unforgettable state.

"Nothing.... Lemme sleep" Aliz just tries to ignore her words and enters the closet to change.

Aliz slowly closes the door and breaths a sigh of relief, she was successful in hiding the blush which was creeped all over her face. Her eyes twinkles with small tears but to say those are of happiness.

One hour ago......

"Woah.... Where are you taking me..... Leave me" Aliz tries to free herself from the steel grip but to no avail as Fazil's grip was very tight.

"Are you even listening to me" Aliz says a bit louder as her hand is now paining.

Fazil turns from left to right corridor, his mind is on top floor near the volcano.... But he is calm just by listening to Aliz's voice. The moment which he planned ..... that should be happening after her studies...that is...which was after Aliz's two years of course is now postponed for now.

"It's hurting" Aliz quivers a bit and Fazil halts in his steps, he turns around and looks at Aliz's small and petite figure which is draped in all red making his heart speed more.

"Just keep quite and come with me" Fazil tries to remain calm and requests her in very intimidating tone.

Aliz kept quite for a moment her heart was on cloud nine as she saw Fazil after quite a time. She didn't thought that missing him and then after those stupid thought, she would see him. Her happiness is in no bound but her mind is fighting with her.

After the turns and some whooshing they were now at very known place..... Parking lot.... Aliz was confused at first but she didn't questioned him.... Just walking with him... Though more like dragging was a beautiful moment for her.

"Here we are" Fazil sighed and left Aliz hand. He slowly moved away from her and Aliz was confused why would he bring her here that too when the party is live and kicking.

"Why are we here?" Aliz meekly asked him and turned towards him moreover walking slowly as the dark place with very few lights was making her scared.

"You should guess that Sweetie... Why are we here?" Fazil again questioned her and saying that he turned and ran in another direction. Aliz firstly got confused and then started walking steady steps towards him.

"Why are you running.... Don't leave me" Aliz quivered and moved towards him.

"Are you sure?" Fazil shouted, he was now facing Aliz and walking in backward direction.

"What happened..... Why are you being all different today?" Aliz whines when she sees that Fazil had.... His goofy smile and a little bit tensed look.

"I don't want to leave you Sweetie" Fazil at a point stops himself making Aliz stumble and fall on him. He holds her and maintains quite a distance. Aliz heart misses a beat.

"What are you saying Fazil..... Why are you behaving so weirdly today?" Aliz asks him looking all confused and flushed due to proximity.

Suddenly all the remaining lights of the parking lot got turned off... And Aliz shouts and cluthes the first thing which she moves her hand.

"Fazil.... Are you there?" Aliz whimpers and frantically holds Fazil tightly.

"Shhh.... I'm here... Right in front of you" Fazip coos in Aliz's ear.

Slowly all the lights got turned on and Fazil stood in front of her with red roses in his hands. Aliz was confused for a bit.

"I know, it may sound cheesy for you.... But what can I say.... Whenever I see you... I automatically try to think of those beautiful red roses which are in my garden....." Fazil explained slowly to Aliz. But Aliz was still confuse, she tilt her head a bit to left and was thinking.... Why would ..... Like..... Why in the hell.... He thinks of red roses.... It should be quite opposite.

"Ok fine.... The line is jumbled.... Fuck..... I couldn't even read those simple words from paper... " Fazil without realising blurted all in front of Aliz. This is the first time... She saw Fazil this much nervous... His lips were getting wet every now and then.... His eyes were shining brightly .... With some different emotions running in it.

"Are you okay? " Aliz meekly replied and Fazil who was in his own Delimma looked down into her black orbs.

"Fuck..... Let's get this straight... Aliz fatim.... Me Fazil is in love with you since two years" Fazil after saying the confession he forwarded the bouquet of red roses to her.

Aliz was trying to comprehend what on actual hell is happening... She took the bouquet and thought.... Later her eyes widened in shock.

"You what? " Aliz shouted and Fazil who was nervous .... All of a sudden regained his bad attitude behavior.

"I know... It would be difficult for you to accept it. But I don't give options to anyone else..... But..... But.... You are an exception.... I want you in my life..... With your will.... So think about it.... I'm not a bad guy... You know that.... Yes... A bit anger issues... But other than that.. You can rely on me.... If you'll think about it..... We can .... We can be happy forever"  Fazil said it in one go and after saying.... He stood their casually keeping his hands inside his jeans pocket.

"Are you drunk? " Aliz asked still confused and handed him the bouquet turning around she started moving back to Hall.

Aliz was grabbed by her elbow.... She collided with Fazil's chest.... Ouch....were the words from her mouth... But Fazil was not in a mood to leave her.

"Listen carefully... I may not be explaining things clearly... But my intentions are damn serious.  I fucking love you and I want you forever... Is it clear and I'll not make any kind of move until you give me permission... I fucking hate it when some random guy is near you.... So try not to test my patience.... My love for you will be unconditional but my anger ain't. " Fazil said very slowly and after saying those things he tried to leave her by himself but Aliz was fast enough to make a run from there and later she found Arhaan who dropped her to home.

----------------

How is it?