Chapter 10

I'm too lazy to edit this rn T~T. ur probly liek BRUHHHH Y DIDN'T U WAIT TIL MORNING TO UPLOAD?! tbh idek lol. just felt like this took too long to update. welp gn. 

WORD COUNT: 1003

~Last Time~

"Now let's go!" Aizawa said as they all started to go into the house.

~Now~

Aizawa, Bakugo and Denki went around to the back. While All Might, Midoriya, and Todoroki went to one of the side windows and snuck in through their. Aizawa looked threw the window and deactivated everyone's quirk that was in their.

Then he looked at Bakugo and Denki and said, "your up. But try to be quite."

Bakugo and Denki broke in and the people who were in their tried to activate their quirks to stop them. Their quirks didn't activate and they all got hit by Denki and Bakugo's quirk. But they had to hold back since they were trying to be quiet. Bakugo signaled Aizawa to come in as Aizawa walked in and sighed.

"You call that quiet?" He asked as he put the eye drops in his eye.

"That was the quietest we could go!!" Denki said, "our quirks aren't meant for stealth! Give us a break."

"Your right." Aizawa said as he put the eye drops in his pocket, "not like I expected much from high schoolers anyways."

"Hey!" Bakugo and Denki yelled at the same time.

"Ugh whatever let's just go!" Denki said as he stormed off to continue the plan.

Meanwhile, All Might, Todoroki, and Midoriya have just finished their first part of the plan and continued onwards to the next phase.

Their plan was to keep quiet and they kept going until someone noticed. And not just anyone, it was Overhaul's right hand man, Fujihara. Fujiwara's plan was to separate everyone. And he did that by surrounding them wit a bunch of his men.

They were all suprised when a group of people surrounded them. They all prepared to fight as the group of people closed in on them. 

"Guys!" Aizawa yelled to get Bakugo and Denki's attention, "We just need to hold out until All Might, Todoroki, and Midoriya get here!"

They both nodded and got ready to fight. Aizawa deactivated a number of people's quirk as they attacked them. Bakugo blasted anyone who got to close to him and Denki electrocuted anyone who touched him. They all protected eatch other until they got over welmed by the number of people. It felt like the villans kept responding and that the fight would just continue forever. 

"Damn it!" Bakugo yelled, "this is taking to long! I need to get to Kirishima!!"

Just as Bakugo said that Midoria and Todoroki showed up but without All Might. 

"Where is All MIght?!" Aizawa asked as he punched a guy in the face.

"We got separated!" Midoriya answered as he kicked a guy with his quirk activated. 

One of the villans came running at Midoriya and he didn't notice until Todoroki helped him by freezing the person. But as they kept fighting they all noticed that they were getting separated from each other. Denki, Bakugo, and Aizawa were all fighting by themselves while Todoroki and Midoriya were together. They all tried to get to each other but their efforts were useless. 

"New plan!" Aizawa yelled, "If you can hear me make a path for Bakugo! We need to get him to-"

Aizawa was cut off by a villain attacking him. Todoroki made an ice bridge out of some frozen villains to get Bakugo. When he found him he grabbed him and threw him while saying "use you're explosions as rockets!" Bakugo used Todoroki's advice and flew out of there. When he got out of their he started running and followed his instincts to find Kirishima. 

Meanwhile, Denki was having a hard time trying to fend for himself. He had to hold back or it was game over for him. He was done for. But when he wasn't watching his own back Fujihara went behind Denki and covered his mouth while he dragged him into a room. Denki struggled to get out of his grasp but couldn't. He was scared until he heard his voice witch sounded oddly familiar to him.

"If you don't wanna die then do as I say and shut up!" Fujihara said as Denki nodded.

Fujihara let go of Denki and he started to gasp for air and coughed. Denki took a good look at Fujihara's face and his eyes widdened and so did Fujihara's. Fujihara didn't get a good look at Denki's face he just grabbed whoever was closets to him and dragged him into his room.

"Y-Yama~chan..?" Denki asked, "Yama~chan is that really you?!"

"D-Denki?!" He asked, "what are you doin here?!"

"I'm looking for my friend Kirishima." Denki answered, "but I came here because I had a felling you were still working for Overhall..." 

They didn't say anything for a good minute until Denki broke the scilence.

"Yama~chan come back with me.." Denki said, "I'll help you find a good job with good pay! I'll even help you work!"

"No." Fujihara said coldly.

"Yama~chan.. please.." Denki said as he got closer to him, "Please come back to me.."

Fujihara's eyes widened as Denki said that. 

"Denki.." Fujihara said, "I can't-"

"DON'T" Denki yelled, "Don't tell me you can't because I know you can! Your just saying that becasue you want to protect me! Well I can protect myself! I'm not as naive as I was back then!! I KNOW WHAT I'M GETTING INTO!"

Fujihara's eyes widened then he sighed, "Denki I-..." 

He stopped himself and it was once again silent the Denki said, "I still love you, you know."

Fujihara was taken a back then said, "Denki you know I can't-"

"I KNOW!" Denki cried then looked down and whipped his tears, "I know.. but I don't wanna lose you again.."

Denki hugged Fujihara then Fujihara said in surprise, "Denki.."

"Please.." Denki begged, "don't go.."

Fujihara sighed then hugged him back, "ok.. I'll go with you.."

Denki looked up at Fujihara and asked, "REALLY!?"

Fujihara nodded and Denki cried tears of joy as he wrapped his arms around Fujihara. They stayed like that for awhile until Fujihara lifted Denki's head slowly. Denki blushed as he asked, "what?" Fujihara gave him a soft smile then kissed him.

~TBC~