chapter 3:hazers

-The next day•

This is the first day of SOTUS meeting....

Mark was going to the faculty earlier because he doesnt want to come late seeing how scary the seniors are.

"ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL THE 1ST STUDENTS,PLEASE GO TO SOTUS MEETING HALL FOR YOUR FIRST MEET ."

There,announcement has been made,now everybody walked to the hall grumpily but fast as they remembered who's late will be punished.

"........TODAY WE GATHER YOU ALL FOR INTRODUCTIONS,MANY OF YOU DOESNT KNOW EACH OTHER YET AND WE WILL EXPLAIN TO YOU GUYS ABOUT SOTUS AND HOW IT WORKS!"

FINALLY,PHI'DEAN'S SPEECH FINISHED!

All the students feels releaved as the senior stop speaking,one by one started to get up but we all flinched as we heard P'vee voice

"is that how you supposed to treat your seniors?dont you have manners!is anybody ask you guys to leave?!"

we sat back down and hear one season of nagging again before they decided to punish us.

"Today!all of you,running 30 laps each at the field!"

The punishments has been decided and we moved to the field.There's three hazers watching us, P'north,P'Dean and ofcourse,the head,P'Vee .

Mark's POV:

oiiiiii so tiredddddd.
i just got back from the punishments and all my muscles are sore.i never done running that much in a day!tomorrow i still have swimming club with P'bar,ohiiiiii.

but now,i just need to relax.

nobody's POV:

Mark fishes out his phone and messages his friends,

coolkids club💞

markmasa
hey guys,lets hit the bar!:

TeamTheEater
:i cant drink,incase u forgot😔

jameishott
:bruh,i am tired BUT BRING IT ON!

Markmasa
Team,you can just come and eat chips,and james!sure!bring kamphan with youuu.🙌

jameishot
:oke khabbb

Mark toss his phone aside and get dressed.He then goes to the bar first without waiting because they agreed to meet there.

Vee's Pov:

we just started drinking as we saw a familiar figure entering the bar alone.

"heiii,isnt the kid in our facultyy?whats his name...Its Mark right?"North says and about to call him but was stopped as Dean says to leave him alone.

how can that kid still come the bar when we just give them 30 laps punishments?isnt he tired?not long,i saw his friends come inside and sit beside him ordering drinks.

"heyy i go back first!North,Win,Bohn,Vee,you guys still want to stay?Dean says,but iam not gonna be back home with empty hand so i just shake my head while all my friend goes home.

There,i saw Mark sitting alone,i dont know why,i just felt my body moves itself to Mark's place.

Mark's Pov:

Damn friends,leave me alone here.
I am just gonna drink this one,and go home,thats it.
But then,i saw vee on his way coming to me.

Shitttt,am i halunicating?this is far from college,he wont be here right?i kept drinking and all of sudden,

nobody's Pov:

Vee put his hand on Mark's shoulder.Mark stopped drinking and narrowed his eyes at Vee.

"hiks..why are you..hiks..looks like..hikss..my senior?

Mark's completely drunk rn.Vee just shrugged and help the nong to stand up.

"why are you so heavy?ohiiii dont lick meee!"

vee says as Mark kept licking his jaws.Somehow,it just make his pants getting tighter(y'all know what i meant🌚)
he managed to get out and ask the junior again

"nong,where's your house?"he asked.But the nong seems to be sooo drunk that he looks like a complete different person right now.He looks at his senior with a flirty eyes and clings more to the senior.

"just go to your room,phi'vee"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

HAHHAHAHAHA ELLO GUYSS,YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENED AFTER THAT?🌚STAYY TUNEDDDDD AND THANKS FOR READING THIS TRASH🌚💔AND I LOBEE YOUUU GUYSSS❤❤❤SEEYOUU!(SORRY FOR THE CLIFFHANGER THO😂😂)