wish [4]

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ

"Stop following me!",Seulbi stopped,glaring at jaemin with her sharp eyes,"I learn some martial arts you know?its your chance to run before I 'Bass kick swingin' like I'm Bruce Lee' you!"

He clicked his tongue in annoyance,"Hurry and make a wish!"

"What?"

"I said make a wish so that I can go back to my place!"

Her eyebrows become even more curled than before,"then just..just go?"

He sighed,"okey listen—I know it seems unreal and what so ever but actually i'm an angel so right now what you have to do—you have to make a wish and I will grant your wish then I will become the peacemaker angel so that I can go back to my place and then live happily ever after",he uttered speedily in his single breath.

Noticing the girl standing in front of him just staring at him with her blur expression,jaemin quickly but gently slapped her rosy cheek,"and yep it's not a freaking drea—

Without jaemin can even finished his sentence,he suddenly felt his bum hit the cold ground again after receiving a powerful 'Bass kick swingin' like I'm Bruce Lee' landed on his stomach.

She snorted,"angel?pff-what kind of joke is that?"

"I told you I learn marital arts,I even give you time to run so don't blame it on me!",she muttered,her voice getting softer and softer as she gazed at the guy laying flatly on the floor.

"Yah?are you okay?"

"Y-Yah,bleach hair guy?",she literally shook his lifeless body,"did I just kill someone?"

"Yah,I don't even kick you that hard,I don't even learn martial arts!",she confessed with worry filled in her voice.She eventually breathe out a relieve sigh when she noticed he was still breathing.

"Oh god,please tell me it just a dream!",she whined helplessly.

But sadly-nope, it's not a dream!it was at that moment when she realize her life will turn upside down.

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ