"The names _____"

Izuku Midoryia was a quite a masculine and hunk figure with green parsley coloured hair that resembled a bush with few tips of a more highlighted green giving it a shiny effect. He had pale soft skin with freckles dotted around but fierce eyes filled with lust and envy rather like medusa in the comics. He was around 5'6 but along with quite large biceps and a muscular body. He always geeked out on heroes he found in the manga store he usually visits every now and then just to see his favourite hero, All Might. He was a fanboy of the Hero and had every single merch the company had released including figurines,posters,blankets,pillows,clothing you name it. This was a normal thing for a high-school boy to have interest in other than girls, however he never were interested in girls, mostly in boys. He couldn't help but find boys to be attractive rather than the females, however he was rather embarrassed as it wasn't classified as "normal" for a guy to like another "guy" in his school. Speaking of school he enrolled in this fine private school not every single person has enough money to join. His mother owned a wonderful huge and worldwide company which had grew and expanded rapidly. One day he would have to take over the company and become the next ceo, however there was going to be a big plot twist about his story.

7:00am.
Tuesday 12th January.

The sun lit across the huge city giving out rays of sunshine blinding those who lived there. It was a lukewarm and sunny day today, a perfect day. Izuku woke up to threringing of the alarm he planned in his phone yesterday and groaned with hesitation. He slowly went up from his bed alongside his soft hand placed against the back of his forehead

He let out a big sigh while staring at his yellow painted ceiling.

"Why was life created..?"
He thought, he was never lucky until he was famous in a blink due to his mother, he was now an upcoming ceo of a multimillionare company, he had everthing a person could ask for, but it wasnt what he wanted.

He got up to his bathroom, hands on his bathroom counter and stared at his reflection of the mirror, his hair was frizzled as if he was struck by lightning, eye bags under his eyes dotted along with freckless on his pale smooth cheeks. (On his face you dirty minded person !! not his butt (● ˃̶͈̀˂̶͈́)⁾⁾)

He let out a slight chuckle.

"I look exhausted..must be from the study session I had with Mrs. Auerophlia."

He spoke softly, you see, Izuku was a kind hearted guy, with sympathy for everything. (which was a disadvantage). One fake tear could easily fool him into being used by gold diggers.

He walked to his closet to pick out an outfit of chic or designer clothes he had recieved by many high-fashion companies in order for sponsorships, however, Izuku could care less about what brand or rank clothes or to be honest everything essential in life. He kept an eye out on supplies that have a beautiful meaning to them or a reason to be created. For example, he has a little portrait of him and his ex-childhood friend that he made with a couple of raw pasta and crayons all jumbled up to make a picture that'll give him nostalgic memories in a flash.

After he dressed he plopped downstairs to see his mother, inko Midoryia who was already planning to go to work with her assistant Morgan, Inko was a hardworking mother who focused hard on her job day and night for Izuku and his future. She was struck with fortune and somehow created a huge wolrdwide company leaving her to be filthy rich. She glanced at Izuku and skipped hurridly to her little boy, giving him a smooch on his freckled cheeks.

Inko Midoryia : "Good morning Izuku! Mother has to work early since we're doing a sponsored photoshoot with Burberry, Its always a good opportunity for my sweet little sugar!!"