Prologue

The battle of Shanghai 2023. A squad of mercenary is pinned down in a burning outpost, suffering heavy casualties and running out of ammo while extraction is unit 3 minutes away.

"What do we do now sir?!" A private scream while shooting blankly  "We just need hold out, extraction unit is not far away!!!" The captain answer.
"I don't think we can hold out much longer!!!" Then a thundering sound of helicopter can be heard

"There they are, pop the flares!!!" A red flare is thrown on a nearby street "let's go, let's go come on!!!!" The squad scramble to evacuate the wounded. "We don't have enough room for everyone" the pilot said "what should we do now sir?" The private ask "I'll stay" the captain answer nervously but its too late the chinese are breaking through so the heli wave off. "But sir" "no buts, that's an order now go"

'I didn't planned on being captured so here we go' the captain kills a bunch of chinese and then a bullet whistle to his head killing him. In his dream he saw a vast ocean with blue water. The captain didn't realize that he was standing on water. 'Where am i' he think and then he sunk to the ocean only to be wake up on a beach. 'A beach eh, if this is hell it doesn't look that bad' he thought to himself. Suddenly someone tug his backpack, normally he will aim his weapon if he is surprised but this time he got stunned and walk few steps backward before asking "what are you?". He look at the creature that looks some what like a chicken.

The creature only extend its wing forward like it was asking for a ride. The captain think 'what if this thing are dangerous, or the skin is poisonous' ultimately he shrugged it of and give the chicken a ride, and then the chicken point to the forest which led to him asking "what are you going to take me to your colony?". The chicked only nod and the captain walk to the direction the chicken is giving. After several minutes of walking he stumbled upon a field, not to small yet not to big. "Oh there is a building there" the captain point toward the building. The chicken decided to lead the captain into the building. Inside it there is a bunch of boxes, "what's inside these boxes?" The captain look at the chicken, he open one of them "empty" is his word, and then he proceed to open several of them and found a package of biscuit. "Can i eat this?" He ask the chicken, the chicken nod. After finishing his biscuit he wants to explore few buildings outside. He goes to a building that looks somewhat like a small house, inside there is a bed table and some furniture. He is tired so he decided to unequip his gear and goes for quick nap.

He awake by the sound of bunch of girls, and sees this

"Who is he?" The girl with pink hair speak, "Imposter?" "Ah he is a thief!!, but wait if he is a male then he's probably the new commander" the girls with greyish hair speak

"Who is he?" The girl with pink hair speak, "Imposter?" "Ah he is a thief!!, but wait if he is a male then he's probably the new commander" the girls with greyish hair speak. "Hey who are you girls and what are you doing here?" The captain ask. "Um we live here, well this is an outpost afterall" 'an outpost?'. "We take orders from our superior to stay here and watch for enemy movement" the pink haired girl then ask "and what are you doing here?"

Hello guys your author here and welcome to my first fanfic. I hope you enjoy it and make sure to give me critics and advice because i was new in this platform. I think that's all, stay safe and be creative