Chapter 24 Charming Fake Daughters in the Giants (24)

Picture is not mine

Qi Ze went to the bathroom to take a cold shower. The effect was not very strong, and he could barely restrain it himself.

Cheng Yan outside heaved a sigh of relief, fearing that he would come out suddenly, so she hurriedly picked up the clothes on the floor and put them on.

It's just that the zipper of the dress is too high, and she can't pull it up with her hands behind her back.

At this moment, Qi Ze opened the bathroom door, walked out, stood behind her, picked up her long hair, zipped up, and her fingertips were cold and damp.

Cheng Yan's face was cold, but she was a little surprised at the bottom of her heart. Could he be healed so quickly?

Qi Ze has bare feet, only a bath towel around his body, broad shoulders and narrow hips, strong abdominal muscles, and slender legs, revealing a kind of suffocating ambiguity and hormones.

When he was wearing his clothes, he still looked like a youthful Qingjun. When he took off his clothes, he had already faintly looked like an adult male.

Cheng Yan looked away and pursed her lips.

"You wait here." Qi Ze did not hesitate to have her there, so he threw the towel on the edge of the bed, put on the clothes, and said, "I will buy you the things you need."

Cheng Yan seemed right. He was still brooding about his behavior just now, and sneered when he heard the words.

Qi Ze was naked, lowered his head and put on trousers, and after a pause, he suddenly leaned down towards her, raised her chin, stared into her eyes, and said coldly, "Do you think it's natural for me to help you? You? Shouldn't you thank me?"

Cheng Yan patted his hand: "I didn't beg you, I can buy it myself."

Qi Ze said flatly, "You go."

His eyes fell. On her hip, the white dress had a very obvious blood stain.

Cheng Yan glanced at him for a while before she muffled and said reluctantly, "Thank you!"

Qi Ze smiled inexplicably, put on his shirt, and buttoned the buttons smoothly and quickly. , He picked up the coat on the ground, patted it ashes, but did not wear it, but put it on her shoulder.

Cheng Yan also knew that the skirt was dirty, so she didn't refuse his coat.

Qi Ze's tone didn't care much: "Does my stomach hurt?"

Cheng Yan stared at him, impatient as if he was angry: "It hurts, so can you please hurry up?"

Qi Ze coldly turned and turned around When he walked out and opened the door, he suddenly stopped, motionless.

Before Cheng Yan had time to ask what was going on, she heard a very loud slap in the face, followed by Cheng Feng's angry voice: "Others say I still don't believe it! You actually opened a room with

her ?" She Seeing Cheng Feng standing at the door, his face was full of anger and his eyes were gloomy.

Standing beside him were Jiang Wanzhi and Lin Shanhu. Seeing Lin Shanhu's face with an obviously malicious smile, Cheng Yan's eyes flashed slightly, and she had some guesses, her expression cold.

Cheng Feng also saw the girl standing in the room. He pushed Qi Ze away in one fell swoop and strode towards her, raising his hand to hit her: "Is it because I left you to seduce my son? Is it true?"

But the slap did not go down, Qi Ze squeezed his raised wrist, stared at him, and said word by word: "It's none of her business."

Jiang Wanzhi was not at all angry, even optimistic. The mentality of the play is not her son anyway, she is happy to watch him die, which makes Cheng Feng disgusted.

She looked at the room calmly, the bed was messy, the sheets were messy, the quilt was crumpled, and there was a faint smell. She thought for a moment, stepped forward, and suddenly said, "Why is there a pool of blood on the bed? You actually really..."

Her tone seemed unbelievable.

Lin Shanhu also hurriedly agreed and said, "I felt weird when I saw them entering the room, so I hurriedly invited my uncles and aunts over." She said guiltily, "Unexpectedly, it was a step late."

Cheng Feng shook off his hand angrily and pointed at them. His fingers were trembling and he was very angry. He cursed four words loudly and loudly: "Shameful!" He seemed to relax, and then said, "This Don't say anything about it, and after the banquet is over, I will settle accounts with you!"

He glanced at Cheng Yan in disgust, and strode away unbearably.

Jiang Wanzhi smiled apologetically to Lin Shanhu: "Miss Lin, let you watch a joke."

Lin Shanhu shook her head: "Aunt Jiang, I didn't expect such a thing to happen. Yanyan didn't mean to seduce Master Cheng. Auntie, don't blame her."

Jiang Wanzhi took her wrist and walked out with her, her voice gradually disappearing: "This matter is not good to hear, Miss Lin, please don't tell me, please."

Cheng Yan I don't know if it is because of stomach pain or fright, his face is very pale, with a soft and moving posture.

Qi Ze's expression was not very good, but his voice was still calm, as if nothing had happened just now: "Don't go out, I'll go downstairs and wait until I come back."

Cheng Yan didn't speak.

Qi Ze frowned, held her shoulders, stared at her somewhat disoriented eyes, and said in a deep voice, "I said, when I come back, do you hear clearly?"

Cheng Yan pushed him away and said coldly: " Are you worried that I will run away? Where else can I go now?"

Qi Ze understood what she meant, knowing that she must be in a mess. He was silent for fear of being driven out of the situation after returning home. Next, he said: "It will be okay."

He glanced at her last, her profile pale and cold, like a touch of moonlight in a cold night.

Retracting his gaze, he walked out.

-

Soon, Qi Ze came back to buy a few packs of sanitary napkins, underwear, as well as medicine.

He gave her things calmly.

Cheng Yan took it uncomfortably and went to the bathroom to change it. When she came out, she saw him holding a cup of hot water with two pills in her palm.

"Eat it." His tone was very weak.

Cheng Yan obediently swallowed two pills in hot water.

Qi Ze didn't say much to her, only let her rest in the room, and he went down to deal with the guests.

After waiting for about an hour, Qi Ze came up and took her back together. The two of them were in the same car, and Cheng Feng and his wife were in the front car.

Cheng Yan took a deep breath.

"Are you afraid?" Qi Ze asked her.

Cheng Yan ignored him.

How can you be afraid? She was anxious to be kicked out. Although Bai Yueguang in the book had taken the initiative to leave, the process was not important. The important thing was that she could leave smoothly.

She was afraid that if she stayed any longer, the hero would really be so abnormal that she would be imprisoned.

When she was in the hotel before, she was really frightened by him. If it wasn't a coincidence in her menstrual period, she thought she was going to be tossed.

Cheng Yan pursed her lower lip: "Believe it or not, I didn't give you medicine."

"I also don't think you would do such a stupid thing." Qi Ze has a low voice, "But, in the world, will there be someone else with you? Are the eyebrows exactly the same? People who are similar will not look like this! So... Yanyan, why do you do this?"

"You also know that I am not a child of the Cheng family." Cheng Yan looked at him and said casually. "Maybe I still have a twin sister or younger sister?"

Qi Ze frowned slightly, as if recalling something.

Cheng Yan just finished the order. If he became suspicious, he would check it himself. She was not worried that he would misunderstand the heroine. He would check it out if he wanted to check it. Of course, she was almost certain that it was Lin Shanhu's. Planning, after all, she is so gloating about misfortune, and the heroine is a kind and gentle person, and there is no reason to give Qi Ze medicine.

-

Cheng Feng back home, went straight to the library, they go in silence.

Cheng Feng sat in a leather swivel chair and stared at the two of them coldly. For a while, there was no sound in the study.

The atmosphere is somewhat depressing.

Jiang Wanzhi stood beside him and broke the silence first: "Qi Ze, what's the matter with you? Don't you explain?"

Qi Ze didn't even look at her, his face was cold.

Jiang Wanzhi's face changed and remained the same. As if expecting him to be like this, she looked at Cheng Yan again: "Yanyan, how about you, have you said a word?"

Cheng Yan looked at her: "We didn't do anything, so , There is nothing to explain."

After listening to her, Jiang Wanzhi was a little ridiculous. Just about to speak, she saw Cheng Feng grabbed a book and threw it at her, yelling at her furiously: "At this time, you Dare to give me a sophistry? Our house style has been corrupted by your misfortune!"

Qi Ze suddenly leaned over and hugged her, the book slammed on his back with a muffled noise, and fell to the ground.

Qi Ze saw the pale face of the girl in his arms, his eyes sinking slightly, and he held her hand, stood in front of Cheng Feng, and said coldly: "I don't think there is anything we need to explain when we are together. Like her and want to be with her, it's as simple as that."

Cheng Feng smiled angrily: "You call it simple? You are not a poor boy outside, you are my biological son, she is my son. Eight-year-old daughter, you are actually together? This is a joke! A big joke!"

He suddenly turned his head and looked at Jiang Wanzhi. Jiang Wanzhi understood and walked out silently.

Qi Ze: "If you can't accept it, I'll take her away."

Cheng Feng was so angry that his chest rose and fell, and stared at him: "You tell me again?"

Qi Ze looked at him indifferently, without a trace of emotion in his eyes: "You Do you think I'm rare to be the young master of the Cheng family? I'm here not for you, but because she is here."

Cheng Feng patted the table, stood up, and said bitterly: "Why do I have a son who is like you? Just for a woman, I can't even have my own father, family, or identity! You are still young, so that's why I was so easily fascinated by her. You will regret your decision

at this moment when you see more women in the future!" Qi Ze looked at him, categorically: "I will not regret it. "

He pulled Cheng Yan and wanted to go outside, but Cheng Yan didn't move. He turned to look at her, her eyes were cold, and his heart sank slightly.

Cheng Yan said, "I never thought about going with you."

Qi Ze squeezed her wrist tightly, and said in a deep voice, "Now do you think they will be able to accommodate you?"

"What I mean ? Yes..." Cheng Yan pushed his hand away, "No

matter if I stay here or leave, I won't be with you." Cheng Feng said mockingly, "Look, you have to do it for such a person. Give up everything?"

Qi Ze stared at her, his eyes dimmed: "Do you think I am asking for your consent?"

Cheng Yan stared behind him. It was Jiang Wanzhi who came in with a few strong security guards. She suddenly sighed: "I'm afraid I can't help you or me."

Qi Ze frowned and noticed someone behind him. Before they could get close, he pulled her to run outside, but his body suddenly stiffened and his face was gloomy. Looking at the woman with delicate makeup in front of her and wearing high heels, her mind became drowsy, she slowly closed her eyes, and was stopped by two security guards.

Jiang Wanzhi took out the needle inserted in his shoulder. It was a tube of tranquilizer. She worked in the hospital and had a lot of medicine at home.

Cheng Feng looked at him and gave an order: "Send the young master back to the room, lock the doors and windows, no one is allowed to let him out without my permission!" The

security guards led Qi Ze out of the study.

Jiang Wanzhi knew that Cheng Feng had something to say, so she retired.

Cheng Feng looked at Cheng Yan with cold eyes: "I have raised you for so many years for you to eat and wear. That's how you repay me and seduce my son?"

Cheng Yan's expression was very light and her tone was calm: "I don't Seduce him."

Cheng Feng sat down and wrote a cheque to her: "Regardless of the facts, you can't keep it anymore. Here is ten million. When I get up tomorrow morning, I hope you I have already left."

Cheng Yan looked at the check and did not move.

Cheng Feng thought she was also playing his son's idea to sneer: "I do not agree with you and Qi Ze together, he will not go with you, I will always shut him until he figured out so far!"

Cheng Yan picked up the check and said lightly: "This is what I hope."

Cheng Feng's eyes were sharp: "If you take the money, you will go as far away as possible. The farther you go, the better. Don't tell anyone where you have been. Never come back again!"

Cheng Yan looked at him quietly: "Don't worry, I won't come back." The smile on her lips was a little sarcasm, "After all... Ten million is far more attractive than your son."

Cheng Feng seemed to be irritated by these words: "I should let Qi Ze see with his own eyes what kind of girl you are!"

"He probably can't see it anymore." Cheng Yan smiled, "So... you can tell in person. He, I took 10 million to sever all contact with him, let him give up."

Cheng Feng seemed to be an eyesore even looking at her, and turned his head: "Remember what you said to me today! Go out! !"

Cheng Yan glanced at him coldly, turned around and walked out slowly, letting a sigh of relief in her heart.

It is finally over, Qi Ze really has a good and helpful father, otherwise, she will have to work hard to escape from Qi Ze's hands.