♥️zombie♥️

———Changmin POV———

I jumped out the window on the wet grass.

Some of the grass stabbed my bare feet but I felt numb to the stinging pain.

The droplets of water sprinkled down on to my now damp hair.

I walked outside the lawn to the front of the house.

Then I hear my sister shouting my name frantically.

Then she rushed out the front door.

She dragged me back in and locked the door.

"Why are you locking the door?" I asked curiously.

"Come here..." she said pulling me towards the TV.

She puts it on.

What I saw was horrifying.

People paler than white, visible veins, blood everywhere and lastly the most horrendous thing, they were killing other people. Then the dead people turned into that thing.

It can't be.

This stuff is only fictional.

My head started spinning so fast.

I felt dizzy.

My sister ran to get a bucket.

When she placed it in front of me I vomited.

One of the things that make me vomit is..... zombies.

After I washed my mouth, I quickly ran to my room. My sister joined me as my room was the most protected.

We both locked all the doors and windows and anything that they could use to get inside.

We got all the weapons and sat there waiting. (Otherwise known as a rolling pin and kitchen knives.

Rasping noises appeared.

I heard people screaming outside.

My sister put a finger to her lips and crawled to the window. She looked outside and to her horror zombies were everywhere.

Then something caught her eye.

All of the zombies were heading towards noises. Noises like screams and the sound of running feet.

We spotted a girl hurriedly away from the zombies. Sadly the zombies mauled her. Now all we could hear were her shrill screams.

She was the last human in the neighbourhood excluding us. And now..... she was dead.

I quickly grabbed my phone.

My sister shook her head at me and put a finger to her lips.

I turned all nosies of my phone and messaged the stranger from ZEPETO. I must know if he is alive or not.