2

Michael's P.O.V

'Should we check it out?' He asked Ennard through their new found telepathic link.

'Sure Eggs. I mean what's the worst that could happen?' Ennard replied shrugging.

Michael nodded and sprinted towards the source of the scream, not expecting what he was going to see.

Author's P.O.V

Meanwhile in the alleyway, a girl was being cornered by a buff guy, who no doubt had very bad intentions. Unbeknownst to him, the girl's eye colour changed to white.

"You have ten seconds to run mate." She growled threateningly.

The man only laughed and continued advancing. Just as Michael reached the scene, the girl glitched out of existence and behind the man appeared an animatronic who Michael recognized as Lolbit. The fox looked furious as she jumpscared the man while thrusting a knife into his stomach at the same time.

"Told you, you should've ran." She grumbled. Then sensing a presence nearby, she turned towards Michael.

Lolbit's P.O.V

'Goddamnit! Someone saw me! But he looks familiar... The night guard?' She thought to herself.

"Lolbit? Are you okay?" He asked her with care.

She only nodded as she realised she was still in her animatronic form. She concentrated on her human form, a trick which Yenndo taught her and where the fox stood a second ago, was a young girl of around 16.

Michael's P.O.V

He definitely did not expect what he saw but accepted it anyways.

"So, uh, what's your name?" Mike asked not knowing what else to say.

"I'm Ash." The girl mumbled. He finally got a good look at her. She was really beautiful with her long black hair and sea-green eyes.

"Hi Ash. I'm Michael but you can call me Mike." Michael said a soft smile appearing on his otherwise emotionless features.

"Hi Mike. Uh, if you don't mind me asking, were you the night guard that got scooped today?" She questioned. He could see that she was extremely uncomfortable.

"Um yes. That would be me. But thanks to Ennard, I'm still here." Mike replied.

Ash's P.O.V

She perked up at the mention of her best friend's name.

"Ennard's here?!" She asked all her discomfort leaving her and excitement filling her.

Mike nodded and she was overjoyed.

"Soo, would you like to stay with me?" That question had caught hercompletely off guard but she managed to nod her head in gratefulness.