✨His Little Elf✨

JEFF'S POV

I was done killing some group of girls who we're camping in the forest. I was on my way till I heard a branch snap behind me, I turned around just to see Ben standing there "Ben! You scared the crap out of me!" I yelled. He started to laugh "Hehe!! You should've have seen your face!!" My face started to heat up. UGHH why is he so cute?! I started daydreaming
"Jeff?" "JEFF!!" I snaped out of my thoughts "Yeah sorry.." I chuckled.
"Whatever lets go back now!" I agreed. I picked the small elf up "HEY!! Put me down!!" He yelled.
"Your so cute when your mad" I chuckled. "W-wha?" His cheecks we're  glowing red. shit I said that out loud. "Dont mind what I said". I placed Ben down and started walking to the mansion. It was pretty akward since we both didnt talk. Ben decided to break the silence and said:" So uhh about what you said before.." I felt my face heat up "what about that..." "do...do you think im cute?" He spoke.
"Well....uhm y-yeah kinda..." I mumbled. "Well uh thanks." He said before walking into the mansion.

                ~The next Day~

SALLY'S POV

"Truth or dare?" Lazari asked. "Uhmmm dare!" "I dare you to confess to Ben!" "W-wha-" my face started to heat up. "Come on Im sure he likes you!" Lazari spoke "yeah!" Lucy and Lily cheered. "Okay fine!!" I stood up and walked to Bens room. I saw Ben and Jeff playing video games. "Yeah Sal?" Ben asked. "I-I uhm...can we talk in private..?" I asked "uhh..Sure?" He stood up and left with me to a more private place. "B-ben... I like you!!" My face started heating up. " I..like you too sally." "Really?!" "Y-yeah!" He "smiled".

JEFF'S POV

Sally asked Ben to go talk in private, ugh why does she have to bother us?!
I decided to follow them. Bad decision... my heart broke in pieces I felt broken I ran away. Down stairs outside the mansion and into the forest.

BEN'S POV

Ugh now im dating Sally I dont even like her. And im sure Lazari likes her. I walked back to my room to see that jeff is gone. I went downstairs and asked Masky if he saw Jeff "Yeah I saw him running outside." He spoke. I thought to myself why?

LAZARI'S POV

I saw Sally happily coming in "He said yes!!" I put on my fake smile only Lucy Lily and Sam knows That I have a crush on Sally but..I dont even think shes interest in girls.

JEFF'S POV

"Jeff?" I looked behind me only to see Ben standing there. "What do you want!? Why wont you go to your new girlfriend!?" I cried "Jeff.. I dont like her, I like you.." my face started to heat up. "Y-you..-" he pressed his lips next to mine. It felt like a dream. I slowly kissed him back. I broke the kiss with saying "But..I don't understand.? Why did you accept her confession if you dont like her?" "I..dont want to break her heart." He spoke "but..what are you going to tell her now?" "The truth." Then I kissed him deeply.

                ✨ THE END ✨