Chapter 7: Blurred

[EDITED; NEW VERSION]

The day of Super Junior's Tokyo tour is approaching, and for the past few days I have been training like crazy under the help of Haru. Every time our dance practices with the members of Super Junior ended, I stayed behind to practice more by myself. Haru also helped me whenever she had time, and that made us become closer to each other as well.

I began to hear less scolding from the instructor, and instead, words of encouragements appeared more frequently.

"Thank you so much, honestly..." I hold Haru's hands tightly with mine as tears of gratitude water my eyes.

Blush takes over her cheeks and she smiles bashfully, "no problem at all! I got to improve by helping you anyway."

-

Somi finally returned to our dorm since her controversy is starting to die down a bit. However, she is still not completely back to training. Going out of the dorm building is still a bit difficult for her, and if she really needed to go out, she had to be in full disguise. 

The relationship between Yesung and I is still pretty awkward... In fact, we haven't been talking at all since the time he caught me arguing with Rae, not to mention that he misunderstood me as well. I no longer have the wish to explain myself anymore because there are way too many things I need to talk about. Saying that I don't feel hurt is a lie, but it's not like I can do anything about it. I have better things to do than getting involved in petty things like these. 

Of course, Rae is still being the little, annoying moron she is, but it seems like she is backing down a bit after seeing my immense improvement on my dancing. After all, she has one less thing to tease me on.

As I allow my fingers to wander through the pile of clothing I stored in my closet, Somi sits on her bed side and watches me. 

"Lucky, I wish I get to go to Tokyo..." She smacks her lips after finishing her bag of chips. 

"It's not like we are there for vacation though," I say in an attempt to make her feel better.

Somi is back to her bubbly, chirpy self; her controversy with Yesung seems to be the last thing on her mind. But who knows what's hidden behind that smile of hers. 

I just hope she's okay.

Haru walks in the room shortly after with her luggage all packed and organized. My eyes scan her bags and I let out a sigh of defeat; the two of us literally started packing at the same time and yet she's already set while I am still finding my clothes. 

"Seona, someone wants to see you," Haru says as soon as she comes in.

I linger my hands on top of my pile of clothes and scrunch up my nose in confusion, "it's already pretty late, who is it?"

"Our manager."

Despite my urge to question why he's visiting at this late hour, I stand up and make myself towards the door.

Just like what Haru said, the manager is indeed standing by the front door. I feel my heart drop a bit when I see his lips pressed in a firm, straight line. His face is clearly showing disapproval.

I swallow hard and greet him with a small bow, "Mr. Kwang."

"Yes, Seona. We need to talk," he cuts straight to the point, "I've heard there has been some kind of conflict between you and another trainee, is that true?"

I clench my jaw as my heart tightens with panic, "umm..." I shouldn't be feeling so nervous, I'm not even the one at fault. 

Mr. Kwang sighs disappointingly. "Look, we want to get this issue resolved as soon as possible before rumours appear. So for the sake of this company's reputation, please tell me the truth."