the first time

you jumped in the shower and rubbed shower gel all over your naked body. this is was it, today was the day you were finally going to meet her. you'd been calling and texting for 2 months, all leading up to today. her name was lola. and she was perfect. you'd come out as bisexual 6 months ago and lola was your first girlfriend. DING! a message from lola came through. "i'm outside babe" you text her back saying "come on in love, i'm in the shower..;)" your heart was beating so fast. you could hear her walking up the stairs. "BABE" she shouted, "IM IN HERE." you saw the door open, and oh my god...she was stunning. her curly, dark hair fell past her shoulders and your eyes were drawn to her plump red lips. "hi" you whispered. "hey" she whispered back. like it was a reflex, she whipped off her shirt, you smiled and turned around to face the wall. all of a sudden you felt her body heat close to yours. you exhaled, this was amazing. straight away she kissed your neck, leaving love mark all over. you guided her hands down to your crotch. she knew what to do. you were pushed up against the wall as she plunged her fingers inside you. "faster" you moaned. she listened and was, "one moment" she said, and she stepped out of the shower. your heart sunk...where was she going? never mind...she was back:), and in her hand was, you guessed it, a strap on. you turned to face the wall again and smiled, you'd never felt this way before. lola shoved it inside you, you let out a load moan. in..and out..hard and fast was her game. "you little slut" she said. "am i?.." you moaned back. "yes..you're a dirty little slut and you need to be punished.." she smacked your arse and you clutched at the shower wall. this was it..you could feel it coming. "i-i'm gonna c*m" you moaned "not yet" she whispered in to your ear. you tried to hold on...but you couldn't. lola carried on, in and out..in and out. you did it, you came for the first time in your life, and it was bliss.