The beginning.

Hiya! I'm Emily, and I've been on this site for 6 years. It can be hard to get your story off the ground, but once you do, I'm sure you will soar. Now, this is a preface. I'm not perfect, these are just my opinions, and I don't know everything. However, since I have been here for so long, I can offer some advice.

Anyways, this isn't going to be 50 chapters long. It's going to be short, simple, and to the point. To help other readers feel at peace, feel free to drop your questions in the comments below, and I will do my best to answer them as I write this little guide. I will officially start writing this by December 11th, because for some it's the beginning of Christmas break. We obviously know what that means......

Hours and hours of our time spent on Wattpad updating our stories of course. 😂 For all the new writers, I want you to do the best that you can do, and I want you to soar.

This is the end for this chapter, I'm going to give some time for readers and friends to drop their questions down below. Please feel free to invite your friends, and followers for this crazy ride. I would love for everyone to succeed.

Anyways, I think this is my agenda for this book, so you can go ahead and ask questions accordingly.

Ch 1: How do I Start?

Ch 2: Plot holes

Ch 3: Engaging Your Audience

Ch 4: It's Okay To Make Mistakes

Ch 5: One Shots with Boundaries

Ch 6: Don't Lose Yourself

Ch 7: Reflection

Ch 8: Extra Stuff

But yeah! I think that's the tentative agenda. Things may be changed, I'm not sure yet. If you want to have your question in the book, you are more than welcome to drop as many questions as you want I will do my best to answer all of them.

The Deadline is December 7th to get the majority of book questions in. Of course, if you miss the deadline and just forgot something you can message me. However, for the organization of this book I would prefer to have all my questions by December 7th, and chapters will start to upload by December 10th at the latest.

Have a lovely rest of the semester,
Emily