Chapter 1:

Hi My name is Y/N! I'm 17 and I used to be this fun and hard-liquor party girl who went out to clubs but after what happened to me and my ex-boyfriend and I just became the complete opposite. Well lets just start on the night that changed my entire life and I didn't even see it coming...

*Your Pov*

“Do I have to wear this short of a dress that is basically showing my butt?!”

I yelled from my closet not wanting to even go into my room to show my best friend Leilani.

“Come out! I want to see it before you take it off before I even get to see it!”

I hesitated for a moment. Its just Leilani, its not like anyone else is here. I walked out in this skimpy dress struggling to keep it down. Leilani looked shocked to even see me dressed. I haven’t really been myself lately these past couple of weeks. Ever since Trevor broke up with me, I’ve been a complete mess. Why wouldn’t I be, I wasted 4 years of my life so far on a dick that just decided to cheat on me then tell me that he didn’t feel the same. I mean, I’d still be the same but he made it worse by sleeping with the skank, Vanessa. She was the school's slut. But I should've seen it coming. What kind of quarterback wanted to be with a girl who just wanted to go party. Actually, no every guy wanted to be with a girl like me because other girls thought my partying was too much even for me but guys loved it. I didn't think so at the time but now I understand. But still, I would’ve understood the fact that he didn't love me back. Yeah, it would've hurt but my parents are divorced so i knew that there is no happiness if one doesn’t love you back. But I loved him. He was my first love. At least I thought he was, just like I thought he would never hurt me but its way past that point.

“Earth to y/n!” I saw hands waving in front of me. I forgot she was even here. I must’ve zoned out.

“Sorry I was just thi-”

“Please do not tell me you were thinking of that man whore, Trevor?” She knew already. She sighed. “Y/n. He doesn’t deserve someone like you after what he did. You deserve someone like… like… Niall! Now that’s a guy you need to be thinking about! Ha!”

I scrunched my nose, “He’s attractive and all but he’s my bestfriend! I’ve never really thought of him that way…” To think of it, he and I have been friends since we were little kids. I’ve thought more about him as a brother. I feel so protected by him and his eyes. Wow, so blue that I get lost so easily in them….. WAIT. No. He’s your best friend for gods sake! Jeez Y/n! Pull yourself together. Suddenly I feel a sharp pain from the back of my head.

“Ow!” and then i heard a thud. I looked back and Lei said, “You really need to get out of the habit of zoning out when I’m around because there is more where that came from.” She smirked. I glared at her and yelled, “I’m changing! I just want to stay home, eat junk food, and watch all the seasons of Friends!"

Lei ran up to me suddenly before I even got to touch the zipper, “NO! The dress looks fine and shows all your curves in the right places. You look hot! You need to get out of this house! You’ve been home miserable since the break up and you’re scaring me. You’re not you anymore. I miss my best friend. Please?” When she said that, it hurt to know I was hurting my friend even though I didn’t even know it.

“PLUS! Niall has been begging us to go for so long and you finally said yes! You promised and you don’t break your promises! You don’t want to disappoint me and Niall, would you?”

She was right. I don’t want to make her even worse and I can already imagine what I’m doing to Niall…

“Okay. I’ll go.” Lei screamed and ran to the bathroom to change into her dress. “Can I at least wear a different dress?”

“Sorry, Y/n but no you look hot, and you need to get some tonight. It’s been a while since you know. I wouldn’t be surprised if you got some cobwebs down there haha!” I tried pulling my dress down but all it did was expose my breasts even more.

“Shut up Lei! You haven’t done it in a while either! Plus I feel exposed!”

“That’s why I actually want to go and No! It looks fine!”

I sighed but couldn’t help but smirk and walked into the bathroom to do my makeup. Since I was wearing a tight, red, one-shouldered dress i went ahead and went natural with eyeliner and red lips. The makeup looked great and made my green eyes stand out beautifully. I just finished curling my last dirty blond strand of hair and Lei walked backed in with her dress and makeup done . Lei was wearing a black strapless with a beautiful glittery top and high-loose bottom. She had her hair tightly up with strands of curly hairs sticking out. She definitely is pretty. She inherited it from her latina side. Her brown hair, beautiful hazel eyes, perfect body and she looked hot.

“Wow Lei, you look good and why do you get a longer dress though?” She laughed. “Let’s just go. We are going to be late with meeting up with Niall.”

“Okay. Do you have our fake i.d’s?”

“Yeah!”

“Are you sure it’s going to work?”

“Don’t you dare chicken out! The old you was never worried about this stuff! You have done this before what are you so afraid of?”

“I don’t know. I got a bad feeling about tonight… But yeah, you’re right. Let’s just go!”

I got my purse and phone, got in my car, and left to go to the club with my best friend.

*Authors Note*

So what did you guys think? Sorry if it’s short! It’s my first time writing a fanfiction like this and I’m actually proud of it! Let me know! If it gets 5 votes, I’ll write the next chapter! Love you guys! -xx