TSL2

»Briana«

Its dismissal time.

Im with my goody-good bestfriends and we're on our way to the campus gate.

I noticed that the gate was crowded with a bunch of St.Claires pathetic bitches--Thats how i call them! Haha! Lol.. I wonder why are they bustling..Well,maybe there's Andrew outside waiting for me..Ohmygod! They're going to be so envious again,Haha!

"Bitch,i think your boyfriend's out there waiting for you" Said bella while composing a message on her phone,maybe she's texting kurt.

"Yeah. And those pathetic bitches would be envious again later the moment i step in to andrew's car" I said,smirking.

"You're really a bitch!" Dana murmured then giggled.

"Don't state the obvious,honey" then i bitchly smiled at them that makes them frown.

"Kurt says they're outside with nathan,Jake's cousin" Said Bella. Nathan? Hmm..Its kinda familiar,maybe he's one in my list of boys.lol.

We fashionably walk until we reached the campus gate crowder by the pathetic bitches,Ugh.Leeches all the way! Yayks.

"Get out of our way,leeches!" i irritatedly shouted.They glared at me as if it will make them look pretty,ugh.

"Want me to take your eyes of off your eyesockets,huh?" Then i raised an eyebrow.Some of them bowed their head,Pathetic.

"Your scaring them!" Then bella tap my shoulder.

I just smirked."Im not scaring them.They're just naturally afraid of me"

"Cause you're a witch!Hahaha!" Dana joked.

"Im not a witch,I am a bitch" I said that makes them laugh.

The Leeches get out of our way.I thought andrew's here thats why the bitches are being uproarious,but im wrong.He's not here.Instead i saw Kurt and Jake with someone who looks so familiar even if i can only see his back..

"Guys! We're here!" Bella shout to caught their attention.

When that guy turns to face us.I get dumbfounded..It feels like my feet get stucked on the ground that i can't manage to move it..

"Bree? Are you okay?" I snap out of reality when dana approached me.

"W-what is it again?" I asked.

"She's asking you if you're okay?" Jake said while taking dana's book..What a gentleman.

"Oh..Y-yeah..Ofcourse" I answered.

"Are you sure?" Bella asked with a worried tone.

I take a glimpse at the man infront of me before uttering a word."Yeah" Then i smiled,Then they nodded in satisfaction that im really okay..Im such a great liar! The truth is, im not. I feel happy and frustrated at the same time.Ugh.

"Who..is.he?" I asked.

Jake put his arm around his neck."This is nathan..my cousin" Then he introduced us in him one by one.

I can't help but to stare at him..

He changed.His different now.. But he's still the man the i loved,and will only love..My bestfriend eversince we're little..My savior everytime i get bullied..But he's also the man who broke my heart..Who hurted me..Who left me with a promise--a sweet lie of him..The man who turned a princess into a bitch..The man i really really loathed and at the same time...The man i never stop loving..Ugh! Im so pathetic -.-

"Its rude to stare,Miss" He said. Wait-- He called me what?! MISS?! Aren't he remember me? Or he just can't recognize me because of my dark eyeliner and redlipstick..Or is it because i don't wear eyeglasses,because i use lenses now..And i don't wear a nun-like skirt and rubber,because i used to wear a miniskirt and Heels now? Tch.Whatever.

"Sorry" I mumbled. My friends look suprised of my act. Because they know that i really don't say 'sorry's',This is why i hate myself! 'cause whenever he's around..I get back to the girl i used to be before..Who's so much kind,and doesn't know how to fight for herself so she always have to say sorry even if its not her fault.

"So guys.. Nathan will be studying here in St.Claire and will going to be us always starting tomorrow" Jake said that made me shocked. It can't be.. I don't wanna be close to him..again.

"Someone looks disappointed" Bella murmured so they all look at me.

"Why? Im not! Its okay" I said.

Dana raised her eyebrow."No one's saying that its you" Then she smirked.

"Its okay if she doesn't want me to be with you,guys..maybe i'll just look for someone to be with" Nate said and he smiled at me.. Shit.That smile >3

The guys look at me as if waiting for me to utter a word. "A-ah..I'll go home na..I need to get some sleep..Bye guys! And its nice to..uhm..meet you nate..again" i just whispered the last word and starts to walk away from them.

Before going home,i used to jump in a convenience store and buy something to drink while walking.

"Here's your change,ma'am bree" See? The cashier already knew my name.Hahaha.I just a smiled at her and get my butt out of that store.

"Hey!" What is he doing here? His with my friends huh.

"Why?" I asked then sip on my juice.

"Need a ride?Where do you live?" Are we close? Psh.

"We're neighbors" I directly answered and gave him a bored look.

"How did you---"

I interrupt him."I just know..My house is just across your house"

"Oh..So..want me to drive you home?" He said looking straight into my eyes.

"No" I said and turned my back.

"Hey wait.." He stopped me by pulling my wrist."Please?" I thought he changed--I mean,Yeah his looks changed but he's attitude,did not.

"Ugh.Fine" I pulled my wrist and lazily hop in his car not waiting for him to open it for me..Im not a princess,i can open it by myself.lol.

He gets in the driver's seat and started driving.. Ugh. Awkward atmosphere. Haha.

"Briana.." I look back at him.

"Bree..Call me bree" I command. Yeah,i didn't just say that,i commanded it.

"Nah..Everyone calls you bree..so..if you don't like briana..I'll call you..Rian" Jerk. You used to call me rian back then..

"Why?" i asked.

"Nothing.. Its just that..I felt something when you called me nate" i stared at him.. What does he mean about it?

"Huh?" i uttered.

"Nothing..maybe i'll tell you some other time..We're already here" He said. And he's right,we're infront of our house--he's house and mine.

"Uh..Geh" i said then opened the car's door."By the way,Thanks for the ride" I said and he just smiled and nodded.

As i entered our house, i directly went in my room and jump on my bed.

TWO WORDS..He made me say those two words again--Sorry and Thanks.

I hope he can't make me say those three words..again.

------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys!
Here's the update ^_____^ im glad that someone asked me to update here! Hahahaha. Sorry for my grammatical errors! Im not good at english.lol.

Don't forget to leave comments,and please vote! Thanks! :*

»»»»» Briana's pic on the side.

Gorgeous,right? Uh..--i mean,drop-dead-gorgeous.Haha!