01

A week ago I got my Hogwarts letter, my mother finally approved that I can go to school

My mother and father use to go to Hogwarts. My mother always told me about it, the professors and the four houses that were there.

My mother is a pure blood witch and she despises any whom is other then pure blooded, and I, well I don't really care what your blood is you're still magical.

The pure bloods, 'full' witches and wizards they could never know how a pure blood like myself speak about my own kind. I'd be seen as a bloodtrater, my mother would have my head.

"Miss Anderson" our house elf said and it snapped me back to the real word. "Yes." I turned to face her.
"Please get ready, Mrs Anderson told Sia that you will be leaving in a short time and can't be late." She said in a sad tone. I looked at her with sad eyes and she looked at me the same way.

I hugged her and she started crying softly. When my mother got Sia I was still a little baby and she would look after me every day. I was the only nice person to her. Sia was very close to me and to see me go broke her heart.

I wiped her tears away and said "It will be alright Sia you will see me soon." With a smile and she nodded. I got dressed and took my suitcase down the stairs another house elf took it.
My mother came into the room and hugged me. "You look lovely, darling. Shall we go?" My mother said.

I wore a silky black dress that came just above my knees with some black heels. "Mother you look absolutely gorgeous, and yes ofcourse we can." I said my mother smiled and took my hand.

One minute we are in our manor and the next in king cross in front of the train with many family's around us. I said my goodbyes to my mother and started walking to the train. I turned and looked at my mother and she said "Make me proud Sophia." I nodded and stepped in to the train.

The train started moving as I made my way through people to get to a empty compartment. I could see people staring at me but I chose to ignore them as I got to the last compartment.

I heard some people talking about that the last Compartment is for Draco Malfoy and his goons, whoever they are I don't care.

As I came to the last compartment I opened the door and sat on the seat. I closed my eyes and were lost in my thoughts once again.

Suddenly the compartment door slid open I saw a tall guy with platinum blond hair standing in the door way his eyes where grey with a bit of blue, he stepped in to the compartment. His eyes traveling up and down my body.

When his eyes finally reached my face he said "Well another admirer I suppose." As I looked him up and down thinking what an asshole.

I stood up and said "Sorry to burst your bubble, but I'm definitely not interested in you." I gave him a smile.

His eyes widened. "You're new here. My name is Malfoy, Draco Malfoy." He said with a smirk on his face. As I placed a small smile on my face. So this is who they were talking about. "Well, it's not a pleasure meeting you mister Malfoy. It would be absolutely fantastic if you can get out now." I said rather rudely.