I love you

Terezi had just came to Earth c. Everyone was happy and she was talking to everyone and giving them hugs and saying I missed you, but she never did to Vriska. It felt like Terezi was ignoring her existence all together. It stung, horribly. The one person that actually cared for her and knows everything about her doesn't even get as much as a hello. Vriska walked outside assuming no one will notice. She sat on the outside deck of the house staring at the black sky filled with stars. Not long after there were cerulean tears running down her face and she couldn't stop them. She sat still and took in the breeze to try and calm down. "Hey." it was Terezi's voice. "What are you doing here I thought you were saying hi to everyone." Vriska looked back at the door. There stood the girl she loved, her hair was now long and her clothes were different. She looked very pretty. "Well I saved the one I missed the most for last since I didn't want everyone see me cry." Vriska's heart dropped as she stood up. She wasn't even done getting up once the shorter troll had tightly wrapped her arms around her. Teal tears sank into Vriska's shirt while hearing shallow breaths from Terezi. Vriska pulled her in tighter and started crying too. "Fuck....I never thought I would see you again." Terezi smiled against Vriska's shoulder. "Well I'm here now aren't I." They both stayed like that for a bit. Taking in everything about the eachother. Vriska pulled away slightly putting a hand on Terezi's face. "You're very pretty did you know that." Terezi laughed lightly. "Vriska I know what you're trying to do." The teal blooded troll smiled "hey you don't know that." Vriska sounded offended "do it...." Who knew two words could make someone speechless. Vriska leaned in closer, her lips pressed against Terezi's. Everything she had ever wanted came to this very moment. Terezi had a very distinct taste to her that Vriska liked. Once they pulled away terezi wrapped her hand into Vriska's hair. "I always knew you would taste better than red."