SHARING

*This story is from Anna's point of view*

I awoke in my room seeing the sun shining off the golden towers of asgard, it was truly beautiful. i was sad to see my mother leave. after my father died my mother found comfort in another man from another realm, i did not approve of him at all but if it made my mother happy i wouldn't get between them. She left asgard once she found she was pregnant with his child. my little brother samson, once he was born her new husband decided he wanted them to come to his realm permanently as a family, me now being 20 i decided to stay and continued  to work as  a priestess at the palace. i loved it. i would often help the queen with some of her task's and practices with her magic. she was a kind queen who always said to call her by her name "frigga" but i was so used to saying your majesty or my queen it was difficult at times. however she would remind me from time to time. king odin or "allfather" as he was known for across the realms. i never spoke his first name it was always "allfather" or "my king". 

smiling i jumped out of bed and washed my face. my mother always said i needed to go out and enjoy the sun more as i was quite pale compared to my bright green eyes. my long black hair reached just at my shoulder blades. normally i would wear it in a bun but i felt like trying something different. 

As image shown: 

I grabbed my dress and put my plain black/brown slip shoes with golden flowers on the tip

Image of her dress for you all to help the image of her: 

After sorting my hear and dress I readied myself for the day

After sorting my hear and dress I readied myself for the day.  I walked down the echoing halls, it being early morning some of the guards were still on change over. "morning Ladies!" I smiled as I stepped in to the kitchen to fetch some food. "you're in a good mood Anna?" Diana smirked. Diana was my best friend she always made jokes about me getting hit on or finally dating someone. "ugh Diana can't I wake up in a good mood? Anyway don't act like I'm not happy in the morning" she giggled as I nudged her arm taking a seat down to eat. porridge today, with blueberry's yum. 

"so girls are we well this morning?" frigga walked in as we all stood and greeted her then resumed to eat. "malady what is it we will be learning today?" Diana spoke up with excitement. learning magic was one of our favourite parts of being priestess's as most of the other servant's wouldn't learn it.  " well my dear Diana we will be helping the flower's bloom and hopefully even sprout fruit from the branches, we are in need of more fruit so it is a perfect  time to learn it. what do you think girls?" we all cheered and nodded our heads in excitement.