Claude 2.

You lay on your stomach reading your favorite book only wearing your {favorite color} lace bra and panties. When you hear the door open. Because you are laying with your butt facing the door you feel someone grab your legs and pull you down to them flipping you over in the process.
"11 already? last time I checked it was only 8" you say and smile.
"No it's only 9 I couldn't contain myself any longer" he says and kisses you.
"I love you so much" he says and unbuttons his shirt slowly.
"I love you so much more" you say and he smiles. His smile.... You, a stupid maid made demon butler Claude Faustus smile and was that smile just beautiful!
"Just take it off" you say and scoot back on the bed watching the demon strip slowly.
"Yes darling" he says and you blush. He's showing more emotion towards you, as not his usual lust/hate for you. Yes, earlier today he showed you love... Love you've wanted from him for a while.
After he's done striping for you he crawls on top of you and kisses down you neck, then breast, stomach then kisses up and down your thighs sucking on them making sure to leave his mark. He makes his way back to your lips and with out warning next thing you know your panties, bra and his boxers are missing.
"Tell me if I'm hurting you.... I'll stop" he says and kisses you.
"Okay" you say and kiss his neck as he slowly slides into you. You moan so he knows to go on. He trust fast and hard.
"Claude!" You scream out and he covers your mouth.
"We don't need to wake everyone. Now do we?" He growls into your ear.
"I think we do" you moan out into his ear. To only have him moan in response.
He keeps trusting fast and hard. With you moaning/screaming his name.
"You feel so good" he says and kisses you. You just moan to let him know you're also enjoying yourself.
"[y/n]! Im gonna cum" he says and trust faster and faster till you scream and climax hard him soon following screaming your name as loud as he possibly could. He slowly pulls out and lays beside you then pulls you close. After you both catch your breath he kisses your neck.
"I love you..." He whispers in your ear and you smile.
"And I love you too, filthy demon" you say and he rolls his eyes.

~~~~small flash black~~~
God how you hated that damn filthy demon Claude. Always touching you on your ass, thighs, and stomach. Then making up why he did it. He's a damn perve!! Well, a hot, sexy, dreamy, mysterious, beautiful eyes, perfect perve... What are you saying!!! [y/n] [y/l/n] snap out if it!!
"What's wrong darling?" He whispers.
"You filthy demon! I hate you!" You say and storm off. It was that night you played 7 mins in heaven and got Claude.

~~~| back to now time! |~~~~

"I'm so glad you don't actually hate me" he says pulling your covers over you too.
"How could I hate you, yes you did things to me I didn't like one bit.. Buy deep down inside I knew you liked me as much as I you" you say and kisses him softly.
"You're mine" he whispers I'm your ear bitting your neck over and over gain making sure to leave marks.
"You're mine also" you say and bite his neck hard earning a moan from him.
"Not again! Wait till we are asleep!!" You hear Hannah yell from the room beside you.
"Sorry" Claude says and you both laugh.
"How can I wait any longer?" He asks rubbing your sides.
"I don't know" you say scooting close to him, while letting him hold you as tight as his could without hurting you and falling alseep.

--------
I hope you liked it! It's late as I can sleep. So if it sucks it's my sleep deprived-ness.
Anyway. Thanks for reading comment who you want and I'll write it!
•love youu!•