Chapter 13

**Charlie's POV**

I pulled out of the kiss.

"Wow, I'm sorry," Leo looked down.

"What are you sorry for?" I asked, in confusion.

"I can't do this," Leo wasn't making any sense.

"Do what?" I asked again.

"You're not openly gay," Leo stated the obvious.

"You're not making any sense," I told him.

"I'm making perfect sense. I'm saying that if you want to be with me, you have to come out and be openly gay," He explained.

"But what if I don't come out?" I started to panic.

"Simple as, the tutoring thing will carry on but our love won't," Leo was an obnoxious little boy.

"Well, now I know why Kane, Kieran, Cooper and Tristan beat you up now," I started to pack my things away.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Leo asked.

"Because you're mean to them in the first place. You deserve it. And I don't care if you have a crush on me, I simply don't return the feelings," I packed up the last of my things.

"What the f*ck, Charlie? You literally just kissed me and now you tell me we have no connection? I really thought you were different," Leo argued.

"Well I thought you were different, you've just said that I have to come out in order to be with you. Well Leo, let me tell you this, things take time and I'm not gonna come out just because of you. I have to be ready, I have to know the right timing. Didn't you ever think of that before you came out? And were you happy and proud to be gay? You probably were. I'm, however, not."

"Charlie, calm down. Just stop!" Leo stopped me in my tracks.

"Stop what? Hurting myself? Yelling at you? Stop what exactly?" I shouted.

"Stop raising your voice at me. I don't like it," Leo tried to calm me.

"No, I don't like you. And that's the way it should be but you make it impossible. I'm not turning gay just for you," I shouted again.

"Oh, so you're going to go back to Stacie? The slut who cheated on you?" Leo paused and I had no reaction. "I thought so. Just get out of my life. F*ck you, get out of everyone's life."

"Fine, I will," I said.

"Wait, Charlie, no, I didn't mean it like that," Leo tried to stop me.

"You clearly did," I sighed. "I'm sorry for making your life a misery Leo, I really am. So I'll get out of your life and leave you to your stupid little games. So have an amazing fabulous life without me."

I had started to cry, so I picked up my things and left.