[Obsession: Chapter Two]

.

.

.
----------------------------------------------

[Chapter One: End]

[C/S] - chest size
{N/n} - Nickname

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

[Chapter Two: "̶L̸o̵v̴i̶n̸g̸"̶ Big Sister]

Both Osoro and Y/n continued to walk reaching closer to their destination. Casually making small talk -- making them feel comfortable in each other's company and presence.

In the 30 minutes they spent together, they felt as if they'd know each other most of their lives.

(Well, as long as you can get to know someone in 30 minutes.)

Stopping, Y/n glanced up from the map. Turning to face Osoro before she spoke,"Thank you, Osoro-san! I hope this is the place." Y/n brings her hand up, ringing the doorbell in the process.

-------------[Ten minutes later]-------------

After a few minutes of the door not being open Osoro decided to ask about it. "Y/n?" Calling her name to get her attention.

She hummed in return letting him know she heard him. Osoro continued after the hum of confirmation, "You're positive this is the right place?" Y/n turned around, facing Osoro, pushing her plush pink lips out into a pout. Crossing her arms under her [C/S]-cup breast, Osoro blushing at these actions. "Of Course I'm sure! Mama's never been wrong with directions."

Y/n said, waving her finger in front of Osoro's face as if reprimanding a small child. Osoro sighed, attempting to get the last remaining bits of blush off him. Turning around, he leaned back against the house and facing Y/n before responding.

"It's not that I doubt you. It's just we've been waiting here a while." He said 'defending' himself
°Not that I mind,° Osoro thought to himself.

"Does Aishi-san even know your coming?" Osoro raises an eyebrow, looking for the answer to his question. Y/n let the question sink in before gasping in surprise.

"Oh, I don't even know if she knows!... What am I going to do?" Y/n sighed, sulking after realizing the problem at hand. °Just one more time!° Y/n thought to herself, trying to be optimistic.

Raising her hand and ringing the doorbell, ten more minutes later, nothing. Y/n sunk to her feet, wrapping her hands around her knees -- laying her head down on top of them.

Osoro looked down at the upset girl below him before bending down and tapping her on her delicate shoulder. She looked up, stopping her brooding for a second. "You know if you don't have anywhere to go, you could always stay with me. If you want..."

Y/n stared at Osoro, expressionless, and void of emotion.

°What the Hell! I thought Y/n and Aishi weren't relate. They both look so alike with that look.° Thought Osoro, shocked, a bit frightened, and creeped out, as he looked at Y/n face. But Osoro was feeling one more thing, something that overpowered the slight fear and shock.