Sudden Sickness

Giyuu just dropped the stick and walked away while the cat was playing with the string that was moving in the same direction as the wind. The cat finally caught the string but after a few minutes the cat started to get bored of just playing with a string that was only moving in the wind, the cat wanted to actually move instead of just patting the string. The cat turned into a human and took the stick. The cat had forgotten that the two female hashira were there and the both of them were surprised.

"Aren't you the boy that we say during dinner last night?" The woman with neon hair asked. Giyuu just sat down under a tree looking at the three of them at the corner of his eye. He sighed and expected that he would have some explaining to do to the two of them or maybe even worse the master and the other hashira aswell. Giyuu stood up and walked to where
the three of them were and carried the boy
"Come on it's starting to get hot let's go inside" The raven said while carrying the boy, bridal style. The cat boy blushed a little and looked up to the raven's beautiful but empty dark blue eyes. The two female hashira looked at each other and smiled whispering something to one another.
The two of them just walked away not saying anything. Giyuu was surprised that the two of them didn't question anything, but I guess that made his life easier for now. When he went into his house, Giyuu placed the cat boy on his neatly placed futon on the floor. After doing so, he went into the kitchen to make himself some simmered salmon daikon for dinner. Giyuu just looked at the salmon frying in front of him, he felt a little weird, he had pain in his head and was feeling a little lightheaded. Giyuu just shrugged it off and started to plate his food. The Raven set his food on the table and sat down on the cushion. The Raven rubbed his head and started to cough a little bit. He cleared his throat and started eating thinking it was just because he hasn't drank water since this morning. He grabbed himself a glass of water and went back to eating his food.

After he finished eating, he went outside to sit down at his front porch. Giyuu sighed and rolling his joints feeling pain in it. Him being light headed made the pain feel worse since his total concentrating breathing wasn't working as his body paid attention to the pain in his joints and head. Giyuu then had enough of the pain and went to the master's mansion.
" You may come in," A white haired girl said as Giyuu knocked on the door

Giyuu knelt down and spoke " May I have a three day break..?" The Raven said while struggling to keep strength in his legs making his words a little softer than how it used to sound. The master then nodded and asked" You may take a break but may I ask why?"

The Raven then started to explain what was happening and it had only started when the weather got hotter. The master listened and told Giyuu that he should go to butterfly mansion, but he refused to. He said that he has been to Butterfly mansion too many times this month and didn't want to burden Shinobu and the rest that were helping her in the mansion. The master sighed and told Giyuu that he should visit butterfly mansion if his symptoms worsen. Giyuu nodded and bud the master farewell..

TBC