Wish [5]

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ

Jaemin woke up as a rays of sunlight streams into a room through the window,softly hitting his eyes.

" you're awake now bleach hair guy?"

As soon as he opened his heavy eyelids,he was greeted by the same girl who just 'Bass kick swingin' like I'm Bruce Lee' him last night.

jaemin shrieked as soon as he met that brown eye color,quickly backing away until his back finally hit the bed stand.

"Don't come closer!"

" I don't bite okay—anyway since I wait for you to wake up from your 'beautiful sleep' ,now I'm already late for school"

"So I give you a good 10 minutes to leave this house",she muttered while arranging her steps to take her backpack on the sofa.

"After kicking me with that powerful swing kick?"

"Tsk,consider yourself lucky since I drag you all the way to my house"

"Drag?Y-Yah!no wonder I don't feel anything on my leg!",he screeched.

"Gosh you're too overreacting as if that was your first time feeling the pain!",she snapped.

"That's right it's my first time!cause angel can't feel that"

Hearing that coming out from his lips,seulbi slowly bend down to his eye level,sharing eyegaze.

"What's your name?"

"It's nana"

"Nana?",she tilted her head quizzically.

"Where's your family?your house?"

"I don't have any",he replied shortly.

Seulbi was about to ask something when suddenly her phone rang inside her school uniform pocket.

"YAAH!",the voice from the other line shouted which instantly making her to distant the phone away from her ear.

"Aren't you coming to school?we're having an assembly girl!Get your ass here if you don't want to get into detention or standing under the hot sun!",the last words renjun spoke before immediately cutting the line.

"Shot—assembly!",she cursed,sprinting towards the door and struggling to wear her shoes properly,"wait here nana!don't ever leave this house!"

"But-

"Wait or you will get your 'Bass kick swingin' like I'm Bruce Lee' kick?",She glared from the doorstep.

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ