My Snowman and Me (Fred)

(This is a fluff story about Fred, it takes place during yours, and twins 7th year)
( this is also based on a song called 'Snowman' by sia if you'd like you can find the song on YouTube and at a certain point I will put 'play song' and listen as you read but you don't have to and the story doesn't depend on the song)

It was Christmas Eve at the burrow, I had been invited by my best friends, Fred and George. We'd been friends since I first met them, during my first year at Hogwarts. After that we had all become pretty inseparable.

It was quite late but I couldn't sleep, so I had went down stairs into the living area, to read one of my favorite Christmas books, sure it was for children, but it was almost Christmas so why not?
I sat on the couch crossing my legs and opening the book skimming over the old torn pages smiling .

While getting to the last page,I heard the stairs creak. I turned my attention to the stairs, to see Fred in his pajamas, it was a wool sweater with a big F in the center of it, that Molly his mum made for him a previous year, along with his sweater he had loose stripped pants, his bright ginger hair was messy and sticking up, while his eyes were puffy from waking up probably moments ago.

"Y/n?" He spoke softly with a bit of a frog in his throat, they way he spoke made my stomach flip, a smile played at my lips.I sat my book aside me "Fred" I said trying to mock the tone he said my name at, which made a smile creep on his lips as well, he walked the rest of the way down the stairs seeming fully awake but not looking it.
As he got to me he looked at the book and gave me a 'seriously?' look while smirking.

"What?" I asked confused "it's my favorite Christmas book!" I had emphasized 'favorite' for it was the first Christmas gift the twins had given me, it was an old copy that they had long before giving it to me, it had also once been the twins favorite Christmas book.
I picked the book up hugging it, looking up at him towering over me as I sat comfortably on the couch. He chuckled at me as he grabbed the book from me, his hand slightly touching my arm while doing so.

I let my arm rest on my lap while I let my fingers trace over where his hand touched my arm, wanting the sensation that it had given me to continue. Fred opened the book skimming across the old pages just how I did before. He stoped on a page, I wasn't sure on which till he he showed me. It was the page where two children were building a snowman together. "We should build one!" He said while looking down at me while a bright smile laid on his face.

"What, now?!" I asked. "Well yea why not?.." his smile faded away and was replaced with a confused look. I turned to look outside though the window, seeing it was snowing, I turned back to him "Its snowing, Weasley" he shrugged his shoulders smiling "So?.." His smile turned into a playful smirk, he reached his arm out for me to grab, which I did so willingly. He pulled me up, continuing to hold my hand while bringing me to where everyone's winter wear sat.

He let go of my hand, he grabbed my jacket out for me which made me blush my cheeks turning a slight pink colour, I put my arms into the arm hole and then my other. As I was putting on my boots Fred was pulling on his jacket, I noticed as he reached out for his, his sweater had lifted slightly showing off his toned stomach, he had abs but they were faintly there. I turned my attention to my boots again before he could notice I was staring at him, slipping them on and standing up straight. I looked over at him as he had just finished putting on his boots as well. He had also wore a knitted scarf that was a bright red colour and a beanie with a Pom-Pom on top.

He walk towards the door and turned on a light that was right outside so we could see. He glanced behind himself at me which I smiled up to him as he open the door, the cold crisp air hitting my face. He held his arm in front of him and did a bow.
"Lady's first" he said in a 'royal' accent. At the end of his sentence he remained bowing but looked up at me smirking and wiggling his eye brows, I rolled my eyes at him and stepped out into the cold, breathing in, the crisp air filling my lungs as I inhaled. I turned back facing the door to watch Fred walk out behind me, shutting the door. He smiled at me while walking towards me, as he stood in front of me looking down so our eyes met each other's. I felt my cheeks burn again and I looked down, which I heard him chuckle at.