~Day 2~

~Day 2~

I woke up this morning hoping that whatever happened yesterday was all a dream, or nightmare in this case. I was afraid to open my eyes fearing what i might see. I opened my eyes Shit, I'm still in this hell hole.

I want out of this place so bad. I want this more than anything else i've ever wanted. So I decided to devise a plan to escape. When they came in to feed me I would run out and kill myself with the bomb collar.

They came in to feed me and i made a break for it. I was ready, I was ready to die. The feeling of adrenalin filled my body. It was time to put the plan into operation. Said plan failed. They tased me until i was unable to move. I have never experienced anything more painful in my life.

I want to see my wife and kids again. I can see my wife standing there, right in front of me. Her long brown hair blowing in the wind, her grey, dusty eyes looking into mine. She was so beautiful, i could tell she was smiling just by looking in her eyes. I remember the first time i saw her, I guess you could say it was love at first sight. There I was, heading back to the office after my lunch break with a few buddies. I saw her going into the building across the street, I was thinking Oh my, she is so hot! My friends caught me staring lustfully at her behind (I never heard the end of that one). I managed to slip out of the office a little early to meet her as she left. Turns out there's some personality behind that pretty face. So we started dating, I loved her and she loved me, so we got married. And we have been in love ever since.

And there she was; standing right in front of me. "Annabell" i screamed in delight. I reach out to grab her hand and she disintegrates. I could feel my eyes tearing up, then i hear children playing, they were happy children. I looked behind me and saw my two kids playing. I was so happy to see them again. They were twins, but you would never know that just by looking at them. They were both 7 and were the opposite sex. Isabella looked just like her mother, with her brown wavy hair and her grey dusty eyes. Her skin was pale and smooth. She was very quiet and preferred playing with her dolls than playing with her friends. My son, Jacob, looked just like me. His eyes are dark brown, his hair was also dark brown. His skin was nicely tanned. He's incredibly smart for his age, any chance he got he was outside playing baseball, football, basketball, pretty much every sport invented.

I yelled to them "Isabella, Jacob!"

They stop and ran over to me yelling "Daddy, daddy! We love you daddy!"

I reached out to give them a big hug, just as they hit my arms they turned to dust. I realized i would never be able to see them ever again. My wife would become a widow. Why is this happening to me? Why me? I could feel thick tears running out of my eyes. I wiped them away and looked at my hand, it was blood. I ran up to the small mirror above the sink, it was true. I was crying blood. I guess its just a part of this infection. I decided i had enough for one day. So i decided to cry myself to sleep with tears of blood.