Beginning of life

Luke is really busy with work and we dont really talk much. When he was in a holiday he stayed home. I went outside for some writing in my dairy, luke got out of his house and came to me, "hey, its been a while since we talked! How are u?" He said going to my house. "I'm fine. How was being in 5sos?" I asked back while closing my book. "Its fun" he answered sitting next to me.

"You still going to school right?" He asked looking at my eyes. "Yea, i dont know when i can stop. Its boring af" i answered laughing. We went silent for a few seconds and then laugh, "wanna go out later. Im free, you?" He broke the silent. "Im free. Where we are going?" I asked him, "to the mall then eat. Just wear casual attire". He said goodbye and went to his house. I continued writing my diary and went inside.

I took a quick shower and changed to my jeans, blouse and black heel. While i was changing, mom knocked the door and said "luke is waiting for u". I said wait and take my things. I went down the stairs as my little brother shouted "YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND"
I ignored him and went to the main door. "Hi luke" i said "you ready?"
"Yeah, lets go" he said taking my hand. We walk hand by hand to the car.

We got in the car and kept quiet while we were in the car, my phone vibrated and saw 'Tasha tasha✨' on the screen.
T : hey you, wanna join me and alexia to 5SOS concert?
M : when?
T : next 2 weeks. If you wanna join, let me or alexia know cause were gonna book the ticket earlier.
M : yea, i'm totally joining! Book me a ticket please
T : okayy ttyl byeee

"Um luke, sorry to disturb. Are you guys having a concert next 2 weeks?" I asked and he nodded, "me and my friends just booked the ticket! Can't waitt" i said clapping weirdly. "Hahaha yeah, you should come earlier so we can meet on that day, what do u think?" He asked as i nodded happily. As we talked, luke parked the car and we got out.

Luke took my hand and tell me to do the same, we walked hand by hand to the door of the mall. Luke's fan starting shrieking out and shouted his name. "So this is celebrity life" i laughed and he laughed while saying hi to his fans. We stopped for a while so that he could have time with his fan.

-
Hey, this is my first chapter❤️ hope you all like it! Vote for more💓