Synopsis

There's always an angel and demon side within us. It is up to you on how you accept and handle any of each. And it is on you if you will choose being a bad or a good. It is always on you.

Wala na siyang ibang nagawa pa nang sapilitan siyang ipadala ng kaniyang Daddy sa isang boarding school na malayo sa sibilisasyon. Para sa kaniyang tatay ay wala nang iba pang paraan pa para magtino ang kaniyang anak kaya't ipinadala niya ito sa paaralan na alam niyang mapapatino ang dalaga. Having a badass daughter is really a difficult life for him, kaya't wala na siyang ibang maisip na paraan pa kung hindi ito lang.

Her life started to turn upside down when she accidentally met this notorious and dangerous group on her first day. And it becomes even more exciting when she assigned to be one of the student on the worst section of Westwood University

The Class Zero.

But the misery starts when she was chosen to be one of the card holder to play the legendary and infamous game of cards.

********
Disclaimer.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and events are fictitious unless otherwise stated. Any resemblance to real person, living or dead, or actual events are purely coincidental.

All right reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means, without the prior permission of the author.

All right reserved 2022.