𝙾𝙽𝙴

First POV
---[y/n]

It was a starry peaceful night until I saw a random dude pinning someone on the floor. From the moment I approached this scene infront of me, never in a thousand years i'd think my life would change drastically.

"Hey! What do you think you're doing?! Stop that!" I threw my bag at the white haired kid but he managed to caught it. The white haired kid then proceeds to stare at me with a smirk on his face.

"Oh? What do we have here?" He stood up and placed a foot on the black haired kid's back. "You look naive and fragile. You're no fun to play with." He opened my bag and grabbed my money. "I'll just take these with me and then I'll leave." He dropped my bag and all of the stuffs in it were scattered on the ground. Then he proceeds to walk away from the black haired kid, leaving the scene.

"Why you little shit! Come back!" I ran up the stairs to see where he went but he's too far away.

I was about to run and get him but I looked at besides me and the black haired kid is still just sitting on the floor, blood dripping on his forehead. I gasped and hurriedly crouched infront of him to meet his level.

"Are you okay? A-ah blood is dripping from your forehead. Wait." I grabbed my (f/c) handkerchief and gently wiped the blood on his forehead. I looked at him in the eyes and they just look so- soulless and bored.

"You should probably go to the hospital and see a doctor to check if your head is ok." I grabbed his right hand and gently placed it on top of the handkerchief. "Hold this for awhile. I'm just gonna repack my stuff." I began to grab the stuff that was scattered on the floor but stopped when he blurted something out.

"Is it fun to hit people?" He asked in a monotone voice. I continued to pick up my stuff and sighed.

"For me at least, it isn't. One side is hurting and the other side is enjoying his powers to hurt people. If that makes sense.." I finished packing my stuffs and looked at him in the eyes once again. I playfully booped his nose and smiled at him.

"You shouldn't let people hurt you like that. Stand up for yourself because nobody in this cruel world would protect you other than you." I stood up and held my bag.

"I have to go now! My dad is probably worried. Stay safe!" I began to run towards my house whilst thinking about the peculiar kid from earlier.

Was really hesitant to post this but fuck it