Chapter one

Hi guys just a little pop in ,this is my second fic ever .i really hope yall like it .This chapter is mainly just an intro but I promise much Spexie content to come.ENJOY
>_______________________<

Emily and Spencer rounded the corner of the house and had closed in on John Sani an unsub they had been chasing for years .Spencer radioed Garcia who was in a van outside hacking the security cams inside of the house."Are you in?"Reid whispered hastily at Garcia."Boy wonder ,i swear you forget who you're talking too,oh okay got it ,so he is in the living room and he has Allison Far.oh and she's strapped to a chair !"
Emily signaled Spencer to go ahead of her and they waited for Derek to go in on the back side of the house .They heard the wood splinter and they barged in and found themselves surrounding him .

Derek,Emily ,Spencer all realized at the same time .He had dynamite strapped to his chest and Allison was sitting on a pressure plate so if she moved it would go  up in flames.Spencer looked at Derek and nodded towards the camera behind him to let him know he was covering the view. It(dynamite)must've been too small for Garcia and Hotch to see it from the camera" Spencer thought to himself. Emily spoke. "You got us john,right where you've wanted us for years".
"Damn right i do and now youre all gonna loose ,just like i told you right from the beginning" John said through broken yellowed teeth.Spencer stepped forwards ,obviously against Emilys plan as she started to fidget when he did.He put  his rather small gun on the floor and continued getting closer to John. " you can win ,john.we'll let you win ,all we need is to get Allison Far back home where shes safe"John snickered."SAFE?". "Safe my ass?" "Her daddy beat her ten times a day ,see that scar down
'ner" ,pointing to her calf,"her daddy did that to her when she was only eight".Spencer nodded towards Emily and Derek to dissarm. themselves,which they did. "Look" Spencer started . "Then we will take her somewhere else but she cant be here"

"i know what happened to you here ,your father beat you mercilessly everyday until you turned 19 and you left and even then he would call you and tell you horrible things and then ,you believe he killed your mother" "THAT BASTARD KILLED MY MOMMA ,ITS NOT NO "I THINK" IT HAPPENED DAMNIT"
Spencer started again. " so why would you bring Allison here ,if this was such a bad place for you. " So i can finish what my daddy started " He turned around and pushed Allison triggering the dynamite.Emily yelled for Spencer as the white blast knocked the house of its foundation.
Spencer lay in the rubble of the flaming house ,he tried to open his eyes but couldn't.He couldn't hear anything.Then he remembered what had just happened and he tried to scream for Derek and Emily but couldn't find the voice to do so.Then his mind went blank.

He came to ,in the ambulance ,blurry figures,bright lights and noise all kinds of noise ,he couldn't quite differentiate the noises yet.He just knew whatever it was it hurt his head.

***************Lexie**************
She was on Trauma rounds today ,her least favorite.She loved Neuro but Derek had been playing favorites and Webber figured it was time for her to switch .She didnt like the rush of the ER .It stressed her out,well alot of things stressed her out but the ER was definitely one of them. "INCOMING FIVE VICTIMS FROM EXPLOSION " Lexie's head snapped around "explosion?" She thought.
She ran outside to the pit to get her assignment,hunt pointed her to the first ambulance.The EMT started rambling off details."Male,Bp dropped drastically,Had to be Intubated in the field and coded twice in the field." She looked at her patient,she could barely make out that there was a person under all the blood.He started coding again ,she pushed the code button,three nurses and callie came over. " come on ,i would really like it if you didn't die right now" lexie wimpered.His numbers stablized .Callie looked at lexie "why isnt he in a trauma room Grey?!!" "They're all full !" "Well this man needs to be evaluated,so lets get to it".

Torres and Grey started assessing his damage,when Torres was called away to consult on another patient with what seemed to be a pelvic fracture.Torres whirled around before leaving and yelled "GET HIM A CT AND NOW !!" She lit up ," a CT i can do a CT " She pushed him through the mess and into the CT room which she was surprised there wasnt a line for.Then she thought about the only other reason it wouldn't be full with a trauma this big and got chills .She shook it off and looked at his scans."Skull fracture ,possibly a hematoma ,a definite concussion". But she didn't need a CT to tell her that ."She thought. " I don't see what Dr Torres was so worried about ,let me page Derek".Derek ran in out of breath and looked angry ."Consult?"he shot at Lexie.She nodded.He looked at the scans and his face dropped ."BOOK AN O.R. NOW!!"

Derek decided to let Lexie scrub in.
"I didn't see it i swear"Lexie whined.
"I know ,most people don't,luckily I'm the best and i did see it ,a bleed in that area of the brain is extremely hard to find." " oh " Lexie took a deep breath as she watched them put the man under. " is he gonna be okay?" She looked at Derek. " like i said".Derek started. " im the best".
They both walked in to the O.R .and started.Halfway through the surgery,Dr Bailey walked in the door,holding up a mask to her face.
" you better do a damn good job because that man right there is a federal agent for the F.B.I and even better"Her words dripped with anger and sarcasm. " He works for the HIGHLY respected BAU." She stormed out of the O.R. . Derek backed up and took a breath.Then he continued.Lexie looked at the mans face .And then ran out of the door,Derek yelling behind her "you're gonna have to rescrub!!" Lexie ran after Bailey."Whats his name ?!"
Bailey skidded around. "Ma'am?"
Lexie gathered herself. " Whats his name?" Bailey looked her up and down then looked her in the eyes .She huffed and then said "Dr.Spencer Reid".Bailey walked off. "Dr.?" Lexie said ."Dr.Spencer reid" she repeated to herself.She smiled and walked off in the direction of the O.R. .