Chapter Three

Neil came back to his home he get down from the car and was going to inside then he saw welcome back was written with the flowers his eyes filled with tears he sit and touch them then he picks a flower and think all were looking at him and feels bad to see him Neil gether the flowers and keep them at the side he went inside and saw the decorated home he look at the decorations then without talking to anyone he went to his room all look at each other Neil came in his room and saw his and avni's marriage picture frame and their solo pictures Neil touches them he hanged them for avni he decided that when she came back it will be a surprise for her from him and he will apologise to her and confess his love but but nothing happened like he thought Neil caress avni's picture and close his eyes and cries then he sit on the bed and think.

Neil: why are you sad now you should be happy she did what you wanted you wanted freedom from her so she gave that to you you should be happy you want her to hate you so she is hating you now then why you are feeling this pain Neil everything happens for a good and it's good that she went with her parents now she will live peacefully yes it's the right decision avni I am proud of you you took the right decision you always craved for me now it's my turn now I will crave for you for your love till my last breathe it should be right punishment yes it should be.

Neil said while wiping his tears.

Neil: now Neil stop crying you hurted her alot now let her live her life peacefully.

Neil was angry on himself on the other side Avni was laying by resting her back to the pillows and was thinking something.

Avni's pov:

Avni: almost 4 months ago I was at the terrace of my house.

Avni stop.

Avni: my house? was that my house yes that was that was my house I was at the terrace and everything changed that day. that day I went to my room and saw Neil is standing there I asked him to change but he he scold me and said stay away from me I feel so bad because it was our daily routine he never accept me I love him a lot but he didn't care about it If he didn't love me and didn't want to marry me then he should tell me I would have understand and refuse to marry him because I love him since i saw him first time yes I fell in love at first sight I still remember that day I was sitting in my car and mechanic was repairing my car then I saw him saving a girl of 08 09 years old from some road side Romeo then he fought will them and I was lost to see him and his bravery he was alone and they were 6 7 but he fought with them and beat them badly since that day I love him then I got to know that his name is Neil and he is papa's friend son my happiness had no limits then almost after 3 years they talked to papa for our alliance and we met but he didn't talk much I thought he is also feeling shy and uncomfortable because we are meeting for the first time I knew he is reserve person so I didn't mind that then we got married and I got the biggest shock of my life he said he marry me just for his family and don't expect anything from him I felt like someone stabbed a knife in my heart and leave it there to let me die but I didn't lose hope he had trust on my love I tried every possible effort to win his heart but all goes in vain I didn't want much I just want his friendship his time some moment where we will talk if not as couple then atleast as friends but he didn't change daily he scold me shout at me hurt me by his words that day he did the same he asked me to leave him alone I went from the there on the way mummy ji my mother in-law met me and I lied to her that I am going to get my books from the terrace i went there i falls on my knees and i cried my heart out why why this is happening to me why is my fault i never want bad for anyone then why is this happening with these all were the questions that I asked then I heared the sound of firing and saw that sky turn red because of the continues firing it's like something is burning I was so scared and tried to run downstairs but I was numb I got up and was looking here and there I only want Neil but no one was there then he sat besides the wall and curl myself as much as I can and cover my ears then I feels that firing is stopped i keeps the hands away from my ears and everything was normal and silent I took a deep breathe and got up to go downstairs but again firing started and I felt a sharp pain and burning at my back I didn't understand anything till I touch there and saw the blood at my hand I was shocked then after sometime Neil came there and I smiled to see him I just want to see him one last time before dying because I thought it's my last day and I will die in my Neil's arm what more I could ask that time than this but he he came to me and said that he is fed up  from me he want to get rid from me he cursed me and said God do some miracle and he get rid from me forever.