☆6. My Son?☆

Alright so here is the update for the Grammy nominated billboard #1 in hot 100 and hot 200 ranked artists fans. 💜(they did it again with life goes on and dynamite at #3 this week 1 Dec 2020) 😭😭😭😭

Jungkook stood there holding his phone tightly under his grip trying to process what he heard just now on the phone call, the first question Jungkook thought... was this some kind of prank? or someone was trying to mess with him? How on earth he got a son out of the blue and the person said that, his son was in critical condition. In his whole life he never got the chance to date even a single fly, so it was crystal clear that he is going to knock the shit out of that person who tried to mess with him.

Jungkook ordered almost shouting over his manager and said "Mr.wang I want you to trace this number right now, check its location.. background every single detail, I want it fucking right now !" Jungkook shouted making the poor soul shiver under his gaze "yes Mr.Jeon please give us fifteen minutes" Mr.wang said but Jungkook stopped him.

"Its an urgent matter cancel all my meetings and postpone them for now and get my car ready, I need to personally handle this matter" Jungkook said grabbing his coat from the chair and dashed away with his manager following him behind.

Jungkook had asked the driver to follow the address which the person had messaged him earlier, it was indeed the address of some hospital, one thing was sure this wasn't a trap by their enemies but Jungkook didn't knew what to think about this child's situation he is involved right now.

Jungkook and his guards followed him inside the hospital and ofcourse the staff of the hospital knew it was the arrival of the CEO of Jeon corps so they immediately called the head doctor.

"Mr.Jeon thank God you are here, we need your approval to continue the surgery of your son, please sign these documents" head doctor who was in his early 60's asked Jungkook making him to blink his eyes in surprise.

"I'm really trying my best to respect you sir, but are you sure that this isn't some kind of misunderstanding ? and what do you mean by surgery of my son?" Jungkook was trying his best to control his anger, he didn't want to lose his temper infront of this elder, Jungkook was waiting for the head doctor to speak.

"Mr.Jeon please have a look at this boy's profile and records, it clearly shows that he is your son, as soon as he was brought here with bleeding from his head, we needed his parents consent to proceed with the surgery, the boy is in very critical condition due to the accident, Mr.Jeon please sign this papers we need to hurry up" head doctor explained him but still he didn't knew who the hell was this boy and how come he was the father out of nowhere, but neverthless he took the file and saw the kids profile and indeed it was true, the doctor wasn't lying at all.

Patient name : Jeon Jimin
age : 6 yrs
Father : Jeon Jungkook
Birth Father : Jeon yoongi
height : .....
weight : .....
blood type : A+
other details : .......

a/n : it's just fanfic... I know the real ones doesn't look like this but please try to bare with me. 😅

Eh..... what ! how is this possible when did this happen I have six years old son and I didn't knew about it ? Jeon this damn surname is mine what the fuck ! Jungkook think about this all later, firstly I should confirm about this and I need to stay calm... Jungkook think practicaly think practically come on.

"Sir can you wait for another five minutes atleast, I need to call someone it's important" Jungkook said while opening his phone screen to call yoongi.

"yes Mr.Jeon, but please hurry up the boy had already lost so much of blood please take the decison" the docter said while Jungkook nodded in response.

Jungkook dialed yoongi's phone number since it was written that the birth father was yoongi so he needed it to confirm from yoongi. But unfortunately his phone was switched off as per the rules until the time of training they weren't suppose to have a contact with their family's or friends. Yoongi was in America and Jungkook couldnt wait until yoongi was free or when he called Jungkook himself.

So Jungkook knew it was basically waste of time, he didn't want to draw any sort of conclusions about this situation but the most important thing right now for him was to know the truth. So without any hesitation he dialed his father in laws number.

"Uncle Min, I don't have time to waste in this situation, so I will ask you directly answer me honestly.... did yoongi had a kid before our marriage?"

"Son...what are you talking about....."

"I said it's very urgent ! please don't make it difficult for me just answer me what I asked you !"

"well.. umm... yeah he had but I don't know anything about it... I can explain Jungkook..."

"keep that for later Mr.min"

Jungkook hung up the call harshly he was going insane, just now he came to knew that his husband had a kid before their marriage who is six years old already and is currently in the death bed fighting for life and now he is the one to take the decision as the father of that particular child.

Jungkook thought he will deal about all these things later on, he needed answers for so many questions... did his parents knew about this ? then why didn't they inform him? why this kid was not present during their marriage and how come he landed in Jungkooks life out of nowhere. But he can find out about this shit later, right now to save the boys life was important, as a part of humanity no matter who the child is Jungkook wanted to save his life.

"Doctor what are the chances of his survival after the surgery?" Jungkook asked in a deadly tone to the head doctor.

"although the chances of survival are less but this is the only way to save him Mr.Jeon" doctor said giving the documents for Jungkook to sign as according to Jimin's profile Jungkook was his father right now.

"Okay.. proceed with the surgery I will be waiting here keep informing me about his condition" Jungkook said while signing the papers which needed his consent to start the surgery and sighed heavily, thinking from where to start now ? so this boy named Jimin whom he didn't even saw was his kitten hyung's son, his husband's child and he didn't knew how to react about this.

Jungkook wasn't feeling any kind of anger, frustration or any sort of betrayal he was emotionless right now his mind was filled with numerous questions, Jungkook didn't know what's going on with his life, he was just an 18 years old teenager who had to sacrifice his childhood to be the perfect future CEO, got tied into an arrange marriage on his parents request just to save their business and now being in the hospital waiting for his sons surgery, which he don't even have a single clue from where the hell he got a kid, Jungkook so badly needed an explanation for all of this what shit which is happening in his life.

He closed his eyes sighing heavily and grabbing his hairs out of frustration waiting outside the operation theatre all alone, with no one by his side to tell him what he should do in this situation.

End of Chapter

A/n : how did Jimin had Jeon as his surname in his profile, any idea about this guys ? ( I have given you hint about this in earlier chapters 😉)